Trading items from one account to another = not allowed!

Chaos_Reborn

Just wanted to tell everyone that it is not allowed to transfer items from an account to another, so that when you get banned for trading you don't scream about it.

A lot has been going around lately about drop-trading and stuff and also about that you could have a friend help you transfer items. Many think that it is legal, but this is not allowed according to Jagex's Rules:

rule8.jpg

So the many people that claim that you can trade items legally from a character to another with that method are all mistaken. Sadly enough...

It is definitely happening and I think Jagex need

to find a way to deal with these people.

If people are so desperate for a certain item

on an account then it should drive their determination

to get whatever item it is. I think if more people

decided to take the longer yet more rewarding

side of things then we wouldn't have much of a problem.

customersupport5vb.png

looks proof for me...

anbd your pic isnt working

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Of course it isn't, trading between 2 of your accounts is multiple logging in. And getting your friend to log in the other account for you is account sharing. And of course drop trading is against the rules.

Ba-ZING.

Bubsa, that I know of, but that isn't really what I mean (don't blame you for misunderstanding since my images was down).

For example, I want to transfer 100k from one of my accounts to my main Necrobrawler. Then I'd trade 100k to your account, and your account trades 100k to my main.

^That is illegal as well, that was what I wanted to say.

I'm stupid with these things, is it allowed that I give like 10 K or something to my +30 lvl sister dropping it to the ground and she takes it by logging in with the same computer? She doesn't give me anything, I just give her something like an addy pic I don't use anymore or an amulet of def. I hope this is not against the rules?

I never drop-trade.

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

i drop-trade sumetimes =S i mean cmon, wat if my pure need mopny to buy food for stuff, where would i get it?

and if my friend let me borro mon, and i give it back to him later, its the same-thing as drop trade!

rule8.jpg

^ THAT is NOT the same as THAT V

customersupport5vb.png

Well I doubted this until I saw who wrote it, I usually believe everything you say Bubsa But this picture of the "Mod Guy" seems odd. They have names like Mod Murphy or some other name. Mod Guy seems generic like it is false.

rule8.jpg

customersupport5vb.png

Well I doubted this until I saw who wrote it, I usually believe everything you say Bubsa But this picture of the "Mod Guy" seems odd. They have names like Mod Murphy or some other name. Mod Guy seems generic like it is false.

That isn't from bubsa, that's from jwrm22. And yes, I didn't mean that the first and the second image describes the same image.

Anti-spam quotes ftw :P Edited by Hazardmaster fyi! HAZARD WAS HERE 8)

Why would Gunshafted lie?

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

i think the major reason for banning trading between your own accounts (directly, not via a friend) is to stop the possibility of a person having a autoer account, chopping/mining/fishing lots of resources then selling for very large sums of money, then transferring the money to their main account. this clearly gives the person a distinct advantage (besides the autoing) over the rest of the rs population. money earnt on one character should not be transferred to another character. giving money to your brother or sister (for example, if you both run your computers off a router using the same internet connection) is sometimes misinterpreted by jagex as multi-logging in. this is just an accident on their part, as both characters would have the same ip address. back to my original point, trading between your own characters is illegal because of a reason i typed somewhere up there ^^^

Stallion4589.png

Anti-spam quotes ftw :P Edited by Hazardmaster fyi! HAZARD WAS HERE 8)

Why would Gunshafted lie?

I don't think he's lying, but note the date of the query. It's clearly outdated.

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

rule8.jpg

customersupport5vb.png

Check Jagex customer support N00b:

Aaron R

Alex E

Alex P

Andy W

Ashley H

Benjamin S

Ben W

Brian K

Chris H

Chris N

Chris R

Christoph V

Daniel C

Daryl B

Dave B

David S

Emilee M

Fabian C

Farooq R

Francesco G

Fraser P

Gary W

Gesine P

Gillan M

Gordon H

Graeme N

Guy V

And more....

I was going to say, I've talked to "Mod Guy". So it was definetly not generic. If it was I would be embarrassed of my conversation... :oops:

I just say in my mind all drop trading and trading to other accounts is against rules. Though I was wondering, is giving people free items against rules? I do it daily, and usually with items of decent worth...Will I honestly get banned for being a helpful Runescape citizen?

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I was going to say, I've talked to "Mod Guy". So it was definetly not generic. If it was I would be embarrassed of my conversation... :oops:

I just say in my mind all drop trading and trading to other accounts is against rules. Though I was wondering, is giving people free items against rules? I do it daily, and usually with items of decent worth...Will I honestly get banned for being a helpful Runescape citizen?

yes, you likely will, for not "helping" me out :wink: