Read page 19 to see how much Jagex hates ME!!!!!

Hounded

RSN Colby173

I should be allowded to go because the only way i have ever made money is via drops,and i want a little revenge from me who was to pked to the pker who might give me back my items

Colby173

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RSN: Iantiger

I've been playing Runescape for a little over 4 years. I've always been honest, hardworking, trustworthy. Similarly I've been a member of tip it forums (old and new inclusive) for approx 3 years. I've been a member of my clan for 1.5 years. In all my experience, and time in Runescape, I've met some wonderful people (some of which I have accredited in my signature).

I get along with the vast majority of people, and make new friends everyday whilst skilling.

Despite my awe inspiring 1450 skill total and 104 combat :oops: , I lead an active social life. I have what I consider to be a lot of friends, I have a girlfriend, a loving family, and an education, and I'm currently studying for a university degree.

And I'm extremely unlucky. I don't think I've ever won anything in my life. So make my day, and let me win entry to your party ;)

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

I am sorry you have to go and it is too bad that a noob will someday take your place.

Seeing by how much you have it looks as if you played for some time.

The world needs more kind people like you.

Heres a goodbye poem for you:

Although this post might never be read,

and your character as good as dead,

do the best,

and get away from rs,

and shove you computer back under your bed! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have fun in real life!

- Geoffreak

First D-Drop on 7/2/07! (skirt)

Trading herb seeds for herbs with INSANELY GREAT ratios to earn you millions!

One of the few players of Runescape who knows PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, and Advanced Image Editing while being under 18! \:D/

COOKIE BOY?..WTF

Just to prove you wrong, I will sned you a bag of cookies, Honest.

Read my PM :lol:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

rsn: boozhoochief

reason: dunno really, since for the next few days i'm gonna go fish and cook lobs this seems a lot more interesting than doing that. oh i could say lots of things to try and "persuade" you but i bet just about every method has been used seeing as there are about 13 full pages of posts before this one so...

sorry to see you leave rs2 and good luck in real.

NOTE: pumpkin pie > owns all other pies... with style :wink:

boozhoo

boozhoochief.png

rsn: pc355

I only want to come to "possibly" get that whip for when I get my 70 attack (can't wait)(oh yeah, im like 5k xp off 67:)) meh, one can only dream.Also cos loads of ppl my lvl have MUCH more money and items worth than me (did I stress the much enough?)

TifSig.jpg

My address was sent to the cookie boy. =)

We shall see how that turns out.

Thanks a lot Nathin for owning my bid on Oergg... really appreciated lol.

And Duke, nice to see you, and thanks for taking the time to post on my thread. Yes I had more, but I've always been rather generous... no no... stupid? =) in the way I go about my items. I would hold contests for friends etc. for items among other ways of getting rid of valuable things. Whatever I was in the mood to do I would do it.

Its all about having fun right?

Party date will be sent out via PM to those accepted after I get my COOKIES! lol

Going to weed out the list of 20 people now and maybe pick one or two from it for the party, and decide on gifts for the other ones that I decide I still like.

Thanks for posting everyone! Its still not to late to try and get in, a spot at the party will be hard to get, but it is possible.

~Dave

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

I'd like to thank you Hounded for giving me an invitation. I'll elaborate on my availability during the week and weekends at a later time. I'm kind of busy at the moment at school. :shock:

Thanks again,

caskade

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99

My username in Rs is 05013

I'd like to come not because of your drops, but because you sound like a really cool guy, and I'd just like the honour of getting to know you before you go.

9913a.gifo919a.gif

Moopy rules!!!

rsn: r3lf

Wow! Everytime someone quits, i think...Will i ever do that?

If so what will i think about all the time i've "wasted" playing RS

Will i be remembered?

Will i go out with a bang?

Will i want to come back?

I don't want you to be thinking the same things!

I will keep at least one item from the drop party in my bank in honor of you, Hounded!

If you, ever come back, i will gladly give it back to you

To go out with a bang...perhaps tip it could organize one last pk trip for you after the party where we all bring say a rune scimi to f2p(or p2p)

and when you die...you could log off...and we all shout "FOR HOUNDED!!!"

From there, we would all pk until we die to honor the memory of you.

I doubt i will be invited as I have just recently joined the tip.it community

But, it's worth a shot!

Well thats it for my post! I hope to see you at the drop party.

My RuneScape name is Dlewa0.

I don't post here very often, but when I do I try to make it worthwhile. I both pity and envy you for quitting. I like RuneScape very much, but it's not so good on real life. I'm pretty sure my grades have gone down a bit because of Runescape. It's quite addicting eh? But, once (if ever) I get maxxed out I'd surely want to quit! It gets quite boring after awhile, as does everything.

Why you should let me come to your party? Well, I'm not sure really. I thought it would be quite fun, and it sounds like it will be a rather small party. I don't like the big stuff (and not only because it's too hard to get st00f!). Well, I guess you could let me come because I'm not the highest level out there, and definately not the richest. I try to be my best to be friendly and stuff. It's not that easy all the time, though.

Well, good luck with everything you do. I hope that life is good for you. Never give up on anything, even though I do not know you at all, I can see you tried your best at RuneScape, and you exceeded through and through. Apply the same devotion to real life, and you'll always succeed.

Proud owner of a Fire Cape, achieved on the 24th of August, 2006.

Feel free to PM me in game, RSN is Dlewa0.

3,849th Account to 99 Range. :)

I think some of you who got picked for 2nd place are rather high lvl and rich. So this prize won't seem like much to you. If you don't want or need it, I think it would be great if you stopped by me on RS and got it to give to a lower lvl, poorer, person.

2nd Place winners:

Lucasesco

flash130

Zou_Lou

manoman

CloudSeller

Wyvern53

s_k_i_l_l_s1

thrash-boy

captianant

Onanica

Each second place winner will recieve One (1) Set of Full Rune.

Thanks for replying =).

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

rsn: enjoi888

hey im sry to hear your quitting, i know u may think ima total noob with no sig or anything but im comb lvl 109 in rs and to tell u the truth im jus a tip it slacker lol. But the reson i want to come to ur drop party because i never really attended a real drop party. The only ones i've been to is where theres like 100 ppl and every1 is dropping nooby items.

If i can attend it would influence me to have a drop party simliar to urs if and when i quit

thanks for reading

enjoi888.png

rsn: Beigo

I was debating whether or not to post, since I'm fairly well off and don't really need the money, but it would still be exciting to go to a drop party like yours.

I have been playing since Nov 2002, and have come and gone quite a bit since then. I always play honestly and would make sure whatever items I get would go to someone who could use them, whether me, a friend, or people who are around me when I'm feeling generous (and aren't begging).

Beigo.png