why is everything breaking

flamestrike

ether everything is breaking or im just having a rough month. First my ipod breaks. i can deal with no music for a week. Next my elbow breaks. Not only can i not listen to music but i cant even write my name on paper. Next my xbox adapter breaks. Was on with support for an hour. there idiots. if only my mom wouldnt of thrown the box away a week ago. now my cell phone wont even turn on. what a terrible month.

You so unlucky!

What have you done? Broke a mirror? Pass under a stair? WHAT!?

You can sleep! :D

~komodo

i slept 16 hours yesterday. Went to the apple store, they were like oh yeah this is the wrong store you need to goto the one thats like 40 minutes away. So i goto the phone store and there like oh were new we cant do fix your phone youll have to goto the other store between like 4-6 on tuesday, and its [developmentally delayed]ed.

i want to hang myself

that sounds like my past week :P . having more problems with a computer than i ever had before. yesterday, 3 different lights in my room all broke their bulbs. i have two fishtanks, one had the bulb break, one had the heater break. now the temperature goes up and down with room temp, not good for fish at all. just packaged up my video card to send back to get a new one, so i still wont be able to play oblivion for another week. i broke my printer (first thing that was my fault), and had to buy a new one. my muffler fell off my car, so i had to get that replace.

i just watched a movie last night called oldboy. in this movie there is a picture. what matters is the caption: "laugh and the world laughs with you. weep and you weep alone." :P just think about how much worse things really could be, and laugh about how big of a deal you made out of everything. it worked great for me, im happy as a clam right now :D

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

You so unlucky!

~komodo

i slept 16 hours yesterday. Went to the apple store, they were like oh yeah this is the wrong store you need to goto the one thats like 40 minutes away. So i goto the phone store and there like oh were new we cant do fix your phone youll have to goto the other store between like 4-6 on tuesday, and its mentally challenged.

i want to hang myself

OMG!

You really unlucky!

Do this:

Pick a aluminium hat and use it, and hide in your room, use some safety cloths and never talk to none else!

Is the best..

Jks

Start finding a solution for everything, read comics, book, whatever!

Watch TV...

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

Pick a aluminium hat and use it, and hide in your room, use some safety cloths and never talk to none else!

NO! thats exactly what the government wanted you to do. they created a conspiracy that other things would read your mind if you didnt wear a tin hat, but in fact, the tin hat AMPLIFIES the signal :o . MIT Expirement

68zy.jpg

/back in the pic game :P

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Things will now break in such a short period of time...

Oh, Kayla, I'm affraid his iPod can't be fixed :( I wonder when mine will break...

AWMAGAWD! 1337 posts! :P

:( That's sad... I would buy him a new ipod... if I knew him... and had the money.

3898000bYVcx.png

NO! thats exactly what the government wanted you to do. they created a conspiracy that other things would read your mind if you didnt wear a tin hat, but in fact, the tin hat AMPLIFIES the signal :o . MIT Expirement

68zy.jpg

/back in the pic game :P

Noooooooooooooo!

All this time using my aluminium hat, trying to protect my self, and now I discover it amplifies the signal! Nooooooooooooo!

I hate em' all!

But I want that Centurion Style hat! :o Mine isnt so cool!

:lol:

Things will now break in such a short period of time...

Oh, Kayla, I'm affraid his iPod can't be fixed :( I wonder when mine will break...

AWMAGAWD! 1337 posts! :P

:( That's sad... I would buy him a new ipod... if I knew him... and had the money.

Kayla is a nice person :P

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

Smeg, your elbow? That's gotta hurt! Guess there's nothing humerus about that? Hahaha...meh

Get well soon!

teehee, teehee u make me lol irl :lol:

as for the stuff breaking, think of it this way:your house/apartment/hole in a ditch could collapse on you destroying possibly you and everything in it. i think thats worse than having your ipod, elbow, and other thing i cant remember break. so look on the brightside, sure some stuff break, but you're still in tact..

R.I.P. Shiva

You so unlucky!

~komodo

Heh, I like to walk under ladders

You'll get over it soon enough :)

I knew was something erong, :lol:

The word scaped when I was writing :(

And I dont feel like walking under ladders :P

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

ether everything is breaking or im just having a rough month. First my ipod breaks. i can deal with no music for a week. Next my elbow breaks. Not only can i not listen to music but i cant even write my name on paper. Next my xbox adapter breaks. Was on with support for an hour. there idiots. if only my mom wouldnt of thrown the box away a week ago. now my cell phone wont even turn on. what a terrible month.

I'm sorta anti-iPod, but iPods actually do have the highest service rates according to PC Magazine.

As for all that crap, I'm sorry it broke, but you can't hang yourself over possessions. They're just possessions. You can get everything taken away from you except for your spirit, and just keep that in mind.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

*wonders what you'd do if somebody made you wear an aluminium hat* ^.^

I dont know about Kayla, but I would put mine and head to MI :P

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

hehe my Ipod nano broke a few weeks ago, so i sent it back. 2 weeks later i get 2 brand new nano's in the post. i dont know if they stuffed up and sent me 2 by accident or they knew it had a faulty part and sent me 2 new 1s for the hell of it (really doubt the last one).