Kingdom Hearts 2

Lookitskirby

Disney + Final Fantasy = :x

Hate both of them.. In my opinion..

just another platformer thats overhyped.

Agreed. Though FF7 was pretty good.

Agreed as well, but I hated FF7 and I hate the rest of the series. I love RPG's, dont' get me wrong, but the only turn based one I loved was chrono trigger. IMO, waiting 5 minutes for a monster to summon is cool the 1st time, but not the 100th! (Especialy when you can't skip it).

Not to mention, random battles that take forever to do in Final Fantasy... ugh.

Agreed as well, but I hated FF7 and I hate the rest of the series. I love RPG's, dont' get me wrong, but the only turn based one I loved was chrono trigger. IMO, waiting 5 minutes for a monster to summon is cool the 1st time, but not the 100th! (Especialy when you can't skip it).

Oh man... Agreed. I love turn based RPGs though. I just hated that on Final Fantasy, you had a certain amount of time to make your decision as to what you were going to do. I feel as though it took some of the strategy out of the game. Also, the cutscenes with summonings and all that other stuff are just annoying... Because you have no choice to skip them.

3898000bYVcx.png

Yeah. The only reason I loved chrono trigger so much [other than the amazing story and combat system] was that I could skip "most" random fights. It wasn't like in FF where you walk 10 steps, get attacked, walk 12, get attacked and so on and so forth. Just doesn't seem fun to me.

i had it afew months ago

but it jams up early in the game

thats the bad thing about piracy

Oh man, you're so cool for adding no information to the thread except the fact that you pirate! Woooo!

Ontopic: I might have to get the first one for my cousins and play it :P (since I don't have a PS2)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

It's Donald and Goofy...standing next to Cloud Strife...what is there not to like about it!

I only dislike how there are no pre-ff7 characters in it, since Sony made such a big deal about acquiring those games, then let them rot.

I would buy a PS2 and this game if characters like Terra or Cecil were involved.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

It's Donald and Goofy...standing next to Cloud Strife...what is there not to like about it!

I only dislike how there are no pre-ff7 characters in it, since Sony made such a big deal about acquiring those games, then let them rot.

I would buy a PS2 and this game if characters like Terra or Cecil were involved.

Cecil is over-rated in my opinion

He's a cool character and all, he just didn't do anything too grand to make me want to give him a body massage.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Finally someone who agrees with me lol :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I thought that for a while until I played it when my friend left his copy of Kingdom Hearts over. I played it and realised the Disney part wasn't very noticable with the amazing storyline and great fights.

Have either of your haters played it? If you have then I respect your opinion, but if you haven't you should at least try it before you hate it and have no logic to back up your hatred.

On another note, so how far is everyone here that is playing Kingdom Hearts 2?

Kaejer.png

i had it afew months ago

Oh man, you're so cool for adding no information to the thread except the fact that you pirate! Woooo!

Ontopic: I might have to get the first one for my cousins and play it :P (since I don't have a PS2)

he's not a pirate you noob

if he lives in singapore it already came out in that area :roll: :x

think before you post

now for my on topic: yes it owns!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Press Triangle, settings, summoning options, set to skip/short. :P

I <3 FF. I really need the newest one ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì_ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì. The fact that it doesnt need to do the whole OMGRANDOMENCOUNTERFIGHTNOWLOL thing is awesome. It scares me sometimes O_o.

knkcopy.jpg

i had it afew months ago

think before you post

That would benefit you more than me, if you had the reading skills to read the line

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

The begining was amazing(for me), I only have an hour forty five on my game but it's still kick [wagon]. Couldn't play it yesterday because of work =(

And my friend though the same as most of the people in this thread, then I made him play it and he loved it.

And for FF's you can shorten the summoning time(as stated) and equipt encounter-none or encounter-half(I know for a fact in 8 and 10, but I don't remember the others =( )

I thought that for a while until I played it when my friend left his copy of Kingdom Hearts over. I played it and realised the Disney part wasn't very noticable with the amazing storyline and great fights.

Have either of your haters played it? If you have then I respect your opinion, but if you haven't you should at least try it before you hate it and have no logic to back up your hatred.

On another note, so how far is everyone here that is playing Kingdom Hearts 2?

Right now im on the part where ur roxas and u fight axel with double keyblades

Dual key blades is amazing, you can use it later with stuff similar to limit breaks :)

I'm at winnie the pooh currently :P :P

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

i think finalfantasy and disney is an "ok" mix.. when kingdom hearts 1 came out, it was pretty weird, but i tried it and i liked it. i can't w8 until FF12 comes out (i'v played a demo 4 it and it was awsome!!) :D i don't know when it will come out though....<_

i had it afew months ago

think before you post

hahahahaha

tmpphpnppgpw.png

I have not played it yet but i gone though the guide book and it looks amazing. People please this is a topic about KH2. Don't get other games mixed up in it. IF you want to talk about them create your own topic.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

i had it afew months ago

think before you post

That would benefit you more than me, if you had the reading skills to read the line

It's very lucky you posted that before I did, because if you didn't chances are what would be in the place of this post would get me banned. Smithy >Bloodredsword

Ok then, you guys suck. It's not overhyped at all, the storyline is spectacular, the gameplay was not as good as it is in the 2nd which i also have now, but just the overall game is AWESOME! I'd been waiting for the 2nd one for 4 years and it's finally out! i was so happy when i got it, then i came home and played it all weekend. Oh and Final Fantasy VII was the best game ever and all you guys know it.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"