New Use For Frog Tokens!!

ralfoy1

here is what i do:

right click

scroll down to "drop" option

click

continue training

Same here, I never keep them, mostly due to bank space issues. The novelty of frog masks and prince outfits wore off after a short time, I dropped them too. Probably had 40-50 frog events, I stopped counting.

You obviously put some thought into this, nice idea for an annoying random event. Some things I think need changing: lvl 32 frogs. These shouldn't be necessary, low lvls could get in trouble here unknowingly, and we don't really need frog bones either. Other than that, it seems pretty good, though I would probably end up dropping the stuff after a while as usual. If it was ever implemented, they would probably change the style of talking, to something more similar to the way you talk to NPCs.

But as I said, nice idea. I hate getting frog randoms at the moment, seems useless to me.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea for the frog tokens. I've gotten 11 total. Its really getting annoying having frog tokens lying around in the bank taking up space. Hopefully, Jagex gets a hold of this idea. :lol:

P.S. feel free to add me, Lord meadows, as friend in RS. I could always use a friendly "hello."

• 2 weeks later...
The frogs are easy only level 32 combat

That's pretty powerful for a frog :o

Good idea's though, you've thought it through.

Level 99 is pretty powerful for a frog....

Nice idea, finally something to do with my tokens. :P

this ideas awesome! lol i think id like tha..well tha one tha makes u into a frog fer however long u want :D

ive had soo many frog tokens...and yer idea's r a good way of getting rid of them :P

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

• 2 months later...

That's an awesome idea. I should start saving my tokens again.. I usually ignore the frogs on purpose, since I already have 3 sets of the suit, and 4 masks. They should really make more uses for frog tokens.

You know, if Jagex actually looked at some of the ideas in these forums, Runescape might be a better place...

Sent in by Maxmurks of the Pure Ownage Clan (http://www.Abused Domain/pohq)

That would be cool if you could be a frog it would be like the Easter Egg Ring!!!

If you want to join the Clan go to http://www.Abused Domain/pohq

Please sign the Guestbook to tell me what you think of the site!!!

This isn't a clan recruitment topic you moron... -.-

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

I don't like how the tongue will be like an alternative rubber chicken... I mean we earned that rubber chicken because we were there more than a year ago! I don't think people should be getting these from meer random events. Maybe another use for the frog tongue.

Everything seems a bit expensive too :( . Maybe lower the cost a tiny bit.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

you successfully spit at another player.

Congratulations you just advanced a frog level.

You are now a level 4 frog. You can now become a small frog.

"Woohoo 90 more levels til I can be a King Frog impersonator!"

lol nice idea. 1st part was a joke that I now do.

I support.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

This is a great idea!!! I drop all of my frog tokens now because of the uselessness of the frog clothing. All they do is take up bank space just like the other randoms. If these rewards are given a purpose other than vanity, I might just reconsider keeping them around

Meta Mucil

meta_mucil.png

SHHH, I am concentrating.....oh look, a paperclip!

Where was I again?

frog shop:

accepted: only frog tokens (make them stackable)

prince / princes clothes: 1 token

frog hat: 1 token

wooden frog sceptre: 1 token

more collourfull clothes: 5 tokens

bronze frog crown: 5 tokens

broze frogy staff: 5 tokens

more rare looking frog clothes: 10 tokens

silver frog crown: 10 tokens

silver frog staff: 10 tokens

verry rare looking and collourfull clothes: 20 tokens

golden frog crown: 20 tokens

golden frog staff: 20 tokens

crowns are wear able on frog hats, and the shop buys the stuff back for the sell price (like cw) and they are untradeable... dont say its inpossibble to get cuz im already on 27 tokens worth of prince sets + hats...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I don't like how the tongue will be like an alternative rubber chicken... I mean we earned that rubber chicken because we were there more than a year ago! I don't think people should be getting these from meer random events. Maybe another use for the frog tongue.

Everything seems a bit expensive too :( . Maybe lower the cost a tiny bit.

I joined a week after the rubber chicken so I missed it which I really hate..

But good idea would give me a reason to save them since I've dropped lik 40+ now :lol:

People! the frog random event is a random event! it is meant to stop autos and people who arent paying attention! It is not supposed to add 10% to the content!

The frog tokens are useless yes, but that doesnt mean you should add a whole lot more uses for it. Some random events dont give you anything (like the ones which attack you)

The mysterious man often gives 20gp or a spinach roll

If Jagex were to implement any of these ideas they would be in a new random event (off the frog topic)

If you already have both the prince(ss) outfit and the mask, drop the tokens or just get sent to the frog place for the music