.:.:FREAKY FORSESTERS:.:.

dzguplcmuw

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the freaky forester dude told me to kill a 4 tailed pheasant so i did it and then i used the raw meat that it dropped on the forester then i went through the portal and whn i got back to the mainland he gave me the things

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!

I got him 2 times in the wood south of falador... Ive seen many others getting him there to.... It seems like every random event has theyre own place to hang out much... If u want him, go woodcutting south of falador.

the frogs usually comes between lumbridge and draynor.

this woodcutting thing....its total rubbish. i got him in lvl wildy castle picking up runes(and noob pking) once, and the other time i got him mining in the guild. as the name suggests, it is RANDOM so you can get him anywhere, doing anything.

I got him 2 times in the wood south of falador... Ive seen many others getting him there to.... It seems like every random event has theyre own place to hang out much... If u want him, go woodcutting south of falador.

the frogs usually comes between lumbridge and draynor.

i only had it once and it was there too

Robin123654.png

30ma2c4.jpg

As a finishing touch,god created the dutch :)

I got him once in my week of incredible randoms. (4 mimes, 1 freaky forester) and i gave him the wrong pheasent. Dam it.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

First time I was mining in the mining guild. Clicked to move away from him and one-hit killed a phesant(the wrong phesant).

Second time I got him, I was burying bones in the Rimmington/Port Sarim dungeon. Got Lederhosen top that time.

My friend got him by afk standing doing nothing while waiting for the rest of our clam mates to arrive in edge. :?

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I got mine while cooking with a full inventory. BTW, shouldn't this be in the Random Events Forum?

-masuma

tifsbti6oi.gif

Woah, I never knew Tip.It had that sig. I'll keep it since it's cool (and to make people wonder what was in my sig).