~ Omg, found a Santa Hat while training! ~

Chaos_Reborn

April Fools don't count unless they're before 12PM, otherwise you're the Fool. :wink:

But I did make it didn't I? I posted this topic at about 5 PM.

In the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand the April 1 tradition exists, however it is accepted that if somebody pulls an April Fool's Trick after 12pm (mid-day), then the person pulling the trick is actually considered the fool (this caveat may also exist in other countries). [source]

Also the idea is not to post revealing it's a trick 2 minutes after you post the joke...

sig2ho7.jpg

I saw a uncut ruby on ashes while slaying. I jumped so freaking high as I thought it was a santa, I couldn't believe my luck so I right clicked and I sat down.

sig5235ro7.jpg

April Fools don't count unless they're before 12PM, otherwise you're the Fool. :wink:

But I did make it didn't I? I posted this topic at about 5 PM.

In the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand the April 1 tradition exists, however it is accepted that if somebody pulls an April Fool's Trick after 12pm (mid-day), then the person pulling the trick is actually considered the fool (this caveat may also exist in other countries). [source]

Also the idea is not to post revealing it's a trick 2 minutes after you post the joke...

No wonder why all newspappers post all their weird jokes in the morning

So this means that I'm the fooled guy :cry: No worries anyways, I always were the fool, always am the fool, and always will be the fool.

nice fake... but its looks like nothing...

santa20et.png

uhm... thats a real santa on the table...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Ashes and red bead work better. =)

~Dave

Yeah, I edited, I remembered that it was ashes, not bones lol. Would look like torn apart santa hat if you used bones.

~ Cheers everybody ~

Admit if you really thought that it was a real santa hat :P

Lol i thought it was a santa hat at first i was about to go crazy :)

How'd you get them on the table?

You can put anything on a table. Just use an item with the table.

everything... accept ntradable junk :wink:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Ya you should haave waited for a better time to say april fools. Like at least an hour if not more.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

ohh man....talkin bout santa hats, lol

back when i started RS in 2002 it was right around Christmas time and they did the santa hat drop. Well, i saw one and picked it up and seeing everyone scramble for them i saw another one and raced this one guy to it [oh man rofl it was so funny you shoulda seen his reaction]. Well my friend that got me into RS wanted one cuz he didnt get one and i was like "sure how much" he said "600gp". back then santa hats werent that rare and i was a noob i didnt know how much they were and HOW MUCH THEY WERE GOIN TO BE. SO I FREAKIN TRADED IT AND TO THIS DAY I REGRET EVER SELLING A SANTA HAT FOR 600GP!! *sob sob*

thats kinda old....but when santas were 200k i found one on floor in duel arena :o ok here's da story.....

i was just waling out of bank after a fight i just earned 10k and was quite happy when i see a red dot on my map! im always a sucker for free items so i run toward it and see its just a red bead...or so i thought so i was like w/e! and walk off but then my cursor scrolls over 'santa hat' and im clicking it to take a whole [cabbage]load and when i get im soooooo happy having 100k be the max i ever had at the time.....i sold it then 7 days later price rose on them :(

I'm 106 and I'd do it if it wasn't for what Reb posted...

If Reb jumped off a cliff, would you follow him?

:lol: Who wouldn't? :wink:

Lol I played a joke on someone once doing that. I only brought ashes and a red bead and got damaged by Green Dragons, then ran to lvl 1 wild. Guy attacked me and almost killed me when I said,"Noooo! My Santa Hat!". He PMed me and called me a noob. :lol: