Easter event

wizard_1315

Varrock or fally.

I don't really think it will be lumby, already been a holiday their.

I wanted Easter Island! :cry:

There was the huge christmas tree in Varrock. There was the easter bunny south of Falador. There was also santa clause in both cities giving out yo yo's, I think (he may not have been in Varrock, I cant remember).

Theres not many cities in f2p, so theyre bound to be recycled.

It probably going to be held... in one of the cities... -.-" [duh]... well, who knows where it's going to be held. We'll just have to wait and find out!

:? - What can we expect this time? A rubber lesser demon? (Although

/|V it might be cool to have a rubber lesser demon...) 8)

/ \

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

last yr's easter was at fally? the last holiday celebration was at lumby? tt leaves rimmington or varrock cauz draynor was used by christmas? dunno. jagex decides everything. its not entirely up to us. =)

the halloween event was in lumby, and part of the christmas event was in draynor. maybe theyll use edgeville or al kharid for the easter event. i like the "mini-quest" idea with the christmas decorations for christmas, probably something like that for easter...

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

maybe we get a gun shoot them and have them as trophy

With level 40 range and craft, you should be able to hunt them down and make bunny skin capes, bunny ear hats, mittens, tail belt....... 8)

heck yeah! i can just imagine sayin "i got full bunny, do you?"

maybe we get a gun shoot them and have them as trophy

With level 40 range and craft, you should be able to hunt them down and make bunny skin capes, bunny ear hats, mittens, tail belt....... 8)

And your range and craft just HAPPENS to be over 40 lol

But I aggre, the bunnies must die!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

gesmf9.jpg

Alkarhid desves it this year. It dersve it so much i don't know if i spell the name correctly and i don;t care.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

i hope that higher lvl people get a different 'prize' then lower ones...the christmas 'prizes' ment that bascially everyone had the same items...it would good to make it harder to get this 'prize'.

mage,Mil%20Odedra.gif