Runescapers over 25-30 years old?

vlammetje

Hi all!

I came in contact with runescape through my child and I loved it! I'm playing a while now but I would love to come in contact with runescape players above 25 years old..........Or 30 years...........It doesn't matter........I mostly see 14 till 20 years old Scapers............

I'm 34........Mother of 2 children..........And love 2 play runescape in the hours that i'm not working ore taking care of my familie............

Are There?????

vlammetje_x.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tnx axel...........Add me if U want...........Vlammetje4..........And its a pitty that not more adults are playing :wink: :P

I'm from Holland by the way...........so srry if my English is not correct.......

vlammetje_x.png

I, myself, have many years til Id be considered an "older" player :D

Well majority of the front page of the highscores (pretty much any skill) is fairly older people, or at least the ones Ive met/heard, which is most of them.

I do not understand why youre so set on getting friends of a certain age, though. Im not too old myself, but Im a hell of a lot more mature then many who are older then me. You should look for mature friends, not necessarily "aged" friends... :? The thing I hate most is people hearing my age, and immediately assuming that all of the dreaded "stereotypes" apply to me, when they know nothing more about me then my age.

I'm 28, soon to be 29. Do taxes during the day, have classes 2 nights a week, and a wife and 1 year old son. I try to squeeze in some RS game time here and there, but due to a technical problem (see tech forum) I'm not on nearly as much as I should be! :(

greetings fairlady

Welcome to the fair land of Runescape.I too enjoy playing RS Its not so hard to find us who are of matureity and still enjoy a good time chaseing dragons and fairies.

I'm from Holland by the way...........so srry if my English is not correct.......

Welcome, vlammetje. We have plenty of Dutch-speaking players here, including the master merchant Duke Freedom.

Now, do a search containing "older players" and the like. There are a few more threads besides the one axel mentioned about this topic :) Enjoy-- there are quite a few adults here who play the game-- and are forum regulars, too!

I'm 32 and my wife Cimmorene is 37; we have a daughter coming up on her 4th birthday.

Wife, 2 kids, full time job. 38 years old.

Been playing for 1 1/2 years. Love seeing more older folks playing.

I have been surprised lately by the number of folks that I think are in their 20-30's and later find out they are in their early teens. I think the maturity thing has more to do with the player than the number of years they've been on the planet.

But I could have just been lucky. :)

"Duty, then, is the sublimest word in the English language. If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself." ~ Robert E. Lee

gz_sijan.png

[Dutch]Hartelijk Welkom Vlammetje[\Dutch]

There are loads of older players and indeed a lot of them are dutch (like me). 42 yo and farther of two RS playing sons (8 and almost 11yo).

Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.

I'm 26 and constantly feel old every time I see people asking others age and everyone else is at least half my age! :oops: It's got to the stage now where my age is 20s... that way it kinda covers me a bit!

Keep getting the 'why aren't you at work?' comments... well it's night time, I'm at home and well RS is cheap, good fun and helps the time pass by quickly! :D

I'm 25 and probably play a bit too much (a qualification for understatement of the year right there). How you folks manage to fit RS around kids as well is beyond me! I can barely fit it around my job and girlfriend.

Its always nice to see a bit more maturity on the forums and in the game. I have generally found older players to be less selfish and more charitable in the game.

I think most older people feel a bit out of place in the game to some extent. I generally try to keep a low profile although I won't lie about my age (that just seems a bit creepy) and phrases like 'as old as my tongue and slightly older than my teeth' tend to give the game away.

This is a good thread though, kind of reassuring.

Anyone is free to add me (rsn: Iratebadger) although my chat is sometimes private, if you pm me on tip.it I'll add you.

iratebadger.png

loads of older rs players seem to have more skil in rs and r more patient and dont play as much but stil beat as younger lot

im guesin its becus they have experience from diablo,dunguen and dragons and all the other games smiliar to rs...thats y i wont tell my uncle about this game or he wud own me....

me myself is only 12

Welcome vlammtje...I am 25, almost 26. I work from home so I spend alot of my downtime on RS. This is the first RPG, let aloone MMORPG that I have ever played and I love it, been playing almost daily since June of 2005. I only know 2 other players that are older than 16, so its nice to see the turnout here.

anyone can add me ingame (RSN: flyboymike22) if anyone wants to talk.

Guest Nezikchened

I think I read a topic here, about that Omarsherif (#1 in defence highscores) hit the age of 70...

yeah, im pretty active here and in game even though im 29 (hitting 30 this year!!! damn) married with 2 kids and have a weekend job as well as my day job in a book publishing firm. and yeah, we are severely outnumbered by the immatures and young people (not all teens are immature, but when you get to know them....)

hey, its a game, its obvious that it will attract game-playing teens more than adults. but of course lots of adults are into games

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

Tbh when your playing the game it doesnt matter how old they are,you can get on with most ages while on the internet and not irl there are plenty idiots out there.

Inluding me :) :lol:

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

Yay, there are older players here. I've been wondering about that for a long time. I've been playing for about a year and am finally turning my character into a respectable character (aaaaallllmmmooossstttt lvl 80).

It's good to see there are older players.