sara mage on clues not totaly gone

nielsdek

i was doin this clue and whn i digged i got this!!!!!

saramage.jpg

so sara mage is nog banned from kalahari (or whatever) jungle

got a sara skirt from this so i dont complain :lol:

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

That always happens when you get a lvl 3 coordinate outside of the wildy.... I don't see what is so special about that....

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

yup, he's still in some places yesterday:

sarawizzyexists0qq.png

they are just "rare" now

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

How many times does this have to be brought up??? I hardly even browse the forums and this is even old to me.

The places in which you get a mage pop up is Random now. So if you're in the wild you can get a Zammy or a Saradomin Mage as well as all the other areas.

Look it up on the tip.it site, they claim their guide reflects just that.

Correction: Based on what they said, the Zammy mage is a constant in the wild. And then its random outside the wild. Either way... this topic has been brought up about five times that I've seen.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Well, this IS news, because the Knowledge Base just mentions Zammy mage, and all the places that used to have Sara mages have been zammy for weeks now. Last night was the first sara mage I've seen in a weeks, and I do alot of clues trying to get 85 slayer.

And it was at all the places that are in these pics. Either he's back as a standard in the spots he used to be, or you're right, its random now.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

How many times does this have to be brought up??? I hardly even browse the forums and this is even old to me.

The places in which you get a mage pop up is Random now. So if you're in the wild you can get a Zammy or a Saradomin Mage as well as all the other areas.

Look it up on the tip.it site, they claim their guide reflects just that.

Correction: Based on what they said, the Zammy mage is a constant in the wild. And then its random outside the wild. Either way... this topic has been brought up about five times that I've seen.

You say you hardly come on, yet every day I see more posts with you thinking that you know everything, or something along the lines of putting someone else down. To be honest, noone cares if you already know this, some other people may not.

Noproblem22.png

it seems to appear allways at areaa of karamja at least.. thank god i prepared into :D i had it n-e from shilo

Naw i get alot of karamja clues and they have all been zammy mage :\

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

it seems to appear allways at areaa of karamja at least.. thank god i prepared into :D i had it n-e from shilo

Naw i get alot of karamja clues and they have all been zammy mage :\

Not anymore.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

That always happens when you get a lvl 3 coordinate outside of the wildy.... I don't see what is so special about that....

I had five clues in a row with no sara mage showing up in non-wild locations.

On the sixth clue there he was and there i was. No anti pot because i assumed he was gone for good. lol