Funny Videos (Inappropriate website)

Striker6

I liked the end of ze world one. Funny :D

mild language? they cuss every 5 secs lol :P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The actual humour of a thread is usually inversely proportional to the amount of redundant upper case letters and '1337' letters in the title. Considering the fact that this thread offers nothing we haven't all seen a hundred times before, I'd say it confirms the theory...

Yeah, because you know me well enough in real life to know all about my school life.

Also, Wikipedia > you.

If you go around clogging up forums with these kind of 'fun' threads that only recycle stuff that has been floating around for years already, you shouldn't be surprised if someone speaks up about it. Calm down and come back when you've found something original to post.

Id been avouding this thread purely because of the title, make me immediatly think it was going to be lame. I thought I was just being a pleb and it probably was a good thread but alas I wish i never clicked on this now. :cry:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

If you go around clogging up forums with these kind of 'fun' threads that only recycle stuff that has been floating around for years already, you shouldn't be surprised if someone speaks up about it. Calm down and come back when you've found something original to post.

you've made a thread titled 'pics of your room'. you obviously have no real life friends and you spend your time sitting around wanting to stare at other peoples rooms. Then you have the nerve to insult my thread when yours is pointless. Atleast mine is amusing, your is just strange..

Once again you run around making assumptions about my life with the sole purpose of insulting me. I've only made the Pics of your room thread because I thought people would be interested in it, and I haven't been proven wrong yet.

Note that I could have just as easily gone down to your level, with something along the lines of "omg you obviously have no real friends to share this with because you're posting here lolol." However I didn't come here for an ordinary shouting contest. You can go on and on insulting me, but that doesn't make this thread any less pointless. I have said nothing to insult you personally, I just pointed out that this thread didn't really contribute anything. If you get this riled up over a thread on a discussion forum, what does that really say about you?

This thread has turned into a flame war.

The site that the videos are on is innappropriate (maybe not all of it, but what I saw on the side bars ARE). Links have been removed.

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.