Tip.It Times Presents: The Not-So-New God in Town

oddfaery2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is a new god, its pretty sad cause he doesn't even have the sense to let him know who he is. How can we praise or banish something if we don't know.

also, how about the moles? could these be his doing?

this guy sez he has power to lure and control animals...so if the spoiler is real...technically summoning is up soon as jagex promised...but that wasnt in BTS this month...

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

oh my...something harsher than ancients? this could be interesting...

as a f2p player (boo hiss!!!) im not really gonna be very affected by this new god...however i will be paying my dues and getting members so this news is both a blessing and a curse as till now my main fear was coming across some ancient only itching to blow my brave fighter to itty bitty peices...however if following this new god might give me the power to lay waste to my enemies then im all for it :D .

now i can already hear most of you shouting at this post "but its fiction!!! its made up!!! no one can beat my ancienty goodness!!" well yeah im willing to accept that if its the case...but runescape has to constantly change in order for people to keep playing...i mean look at the almost daily updates and new quests etc etc...something is coming to runescape and when it does...who knows?

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

*About the other RuneScape gods: Myself I'm sick of the evil, good and balanced thing, something new need to come.*

It looks like we could have good, balance, evil and Eviler! That would be cool. Maybe he could take over the wildy!

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I think its the Sandwich lady

she's a very evil girl

when u dont do good what see ask you

Then she hit you whit her baquette and you wake up in a strange place

God knows what the heck she did whit you in the time you where unconscious

:wink:

Scribbl

I think its the Sandwich lady

she's a very evil girl

when u dont do good what see ask you

Then she hit you whit her baquette and you wake up in a strange place

God knows what the heck she did whit you in the time you where unconscious

:wink:

Scribbl

I'd second that :lol:

I find this new/old god a little confusing and very disconcerting... But as a f2per, I doubt it will affect us much. One of the few bonuses of f2p, I guess.

I'm thinking this so called "god" is this Tolna character...its talking about how she worships another so called "god" and he/she gets amazing powers and just is freakishly stronger than any other "god".

I'd like to see some new magiks or armours/weapons.

BTW, awesome story, i cant stop reading this lol

try to make sense...

Dear Editor,

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! You won't say what your source is. If its Jagex, it has everyone in a rush about new armors and stuff. If it isn't, they have nothing to look forward to. If this is fiction, everyone will be ticked off at you. This article was irresponsibly published if it was fiction, and if it is from Jagex, it was irresponsible of them to give it to you. It is also inconsistent with the storyline of the game...

I used to play this thing called neopets (very poop in my opinion now) and every now and again they would have like a war thing, where u had to go off and fight a war.. every week a new wave of troops of this army were released, and there was rewards at the end of it depending on how many of the "baddies" that ya defeated.. wud be good if rs had summat like that..

maybe the forces from east of the salve cud break through, and depending on how well players of the game defended the rest of rs from these forces, effected how the game changed.

Like if the players activly ignored these creatures, then rs wud be forever changed type thiong (landscapes and stuff)

..just an idea..

Yes! I have been thinking this for months and months. The idea of runescapers banding together to defeat a new breed of evil that is attempting to overthrow runescape has always been a thought of mine. I think it would be a blast! It could possibly open up new areas, monsters, and even the gods would take part in it!

I used to play this thing called neopets (very poop in my opinion now) and every now and again they would have like a war thing, where u had to go off and fight a war.. every week a new wave of troops of this army were released, and there was rewards at the end of it depending on how many of the "baddies" that ya defeated.. wud be good if rs had summat like that..

maybe the forces from east of the salve cud break through, and depending on how well players of the game defended the rest of rs from these forces, effected how the game changed.

Like if the players activly ignored these creatures, then rs wud be forever changed type thiong (landscapes and stuff)

..just an idea..

Yes! I have been thinking this for months and months. The idea of runescapers banding together to defeat a new breed of evil that is attempting to overthrow runescape has always been a thought of mine. I think it would be a blast! It could possibly open up new areas, monsters, and even the gods would take part in it!

Yea, my friends and I had actuallyl asked Jagex about this a few Halloweens ago. What a great event it would make, we thought. I don't know what happened with the idea, but it would be awesome...

try to make sense...

Dear Editor,

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! You won't say what your source is. If its Jagex, it has everyone in a rush about new armors and stuff. If it isn't, they have nothing to look forward to. If this is fiction, everyone will be ticked off at you. This article was irresponsibly published if it was fiction, and if it is from Jagex, it was irresponsible of them to give it to you. It is also inconsistent with the storyline of the game...

I personally believe it is fiction. I see no reason for everyone to get mad if it is fiction. I also do not see how the editor was irresponsible for publishing it.

It was for entertainment purposes!

Call me Kat, or Kathy Corkat