Tip.It Times Presents: The Not-So-New God in Town

oddfaery2

Im not much a follower of the runescape gods. I believe in the one true God. It was a good article but as the bible says. Thou shalt not have other gods. hey good article tho

LOL I don't think anybody "believes" in the RuneScape gods...

You DON'T????

heathen, the gods will punish you for that!

jk, im thinking that the gods of runescape are like the roman gods, they all rule a specific thing, zamorak the god of evil, guthix of balance, saradomin of good, but what does that make zaros?

Zamorak is Chaos

Zaros is evil.

Zamorak backstabbed Zaros and tookover both chaos and evil from all the stories I have read...

u got it all wrong zaros is samara

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zamarock just banished Zaros to another place, and weakened him to a fraction of his origional power. zaros was the god of evil, and Zamorac feared Zaros. Even in his weaked form, Zamorack, without the Staff of Amadyl (sp?) would have been no match for zaros, so he banished him to another place. There is speculation as to wether Zaros is dead or not, but nothing was ever confirmed,

As far as i can remember ne ways.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

As long as were on the topic of gods and history

we recently learnt that one of the 7 from the temple on the salve was not buried in temple mentioned...

that leaves 6...

are these 6 preistly warriors mention in the myreque and nature spirit quest the same ones as the barrow brothers?

this is the only question that still annoys me today... other then that i have formed for myself a story and history of runescape that id be happy to discuss if you PM me...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Cool, but it seems so weird to read a sort of fiction (sorry, I haven't had enough time for the quest) Tip It Times...

Maybe its because I am too used to the more recent ones, such as "Biased Banning Raises Brows" and such, where it was basically the author's veiw on RuneScape, past, present, and future, or a day in the life of Jagex.

Well anyway, pretty cool. It sounds like something that would be in Jagex's library of varrok.

91 RC!!! #332 to get it!

"D'you wear a black armband

When they shot the man

Who said 'Peace could last forever'" Guns N' Roses

Fun article, not a spoiler. Oooo I want ultimate power thru evil lol.

If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.

If you try to fail, and then succeed, what have you done?

If someone who draws is an artist, and someone who plays piano is a pianist, what do you call someone who races?

Great article. I'm going to have to believe that that was an actually in game note since the author said it appeared in his inventory. I guess I'll just have to wait 'til is confirmed. It would be cool to have another god I suppose. This one, according to the article, is a step above even Zaros. Oh, btw, the way I've heard and/or seen it, there are levels to the gods. Zamorak, Saradomin, and Guthix seem to be on one level, the lowest level. According to some theories I've heard, Guthix is also on the next level with Zaros and Armadyl (sp?) but has been severely weaked since the God War. Apparently, this new god is on the next level, (unless of course this is just fan fiction.) Anyway, the prospect of even more powerful spells really just seems to point to fan fiction anyway, because the Ancient Magicks just are really powerful enough.

Cool story, Runescape needs something like a great evil, or something like that ya know. Or a point to the game with a main quest involving such a God or some other power...cause like how it is you don't feel as compelled to complete quests really, it doesn't really change the overall story (too bad there isnt one)... I would like to see a quest so influential it changes the world even slightly for those who have completed it... I think it would be wicked cool if at random times in the day a cloud of darkness covers certain parts of the rs world outside of towns/cities to make them wildy zones...lol but yes back to the point very cool story - hope jagex sees it lol :wink:

dragonmblack,black%20%20%20pk3r.gif

black%20%20%20pk3r.gif

black%20%20%20pk3r.gif

Creative, and yet it sucked. IT SUCKED I am quite sorry that it made no sense, all of it was shrouded in far too much mystery, and who the hell is this punk [wagon] god? He's got nothing on Saradomin :)

not a very good tip it times im afraid 2 say :(

care to show us that you could do any better? and if you can id like for you to pm me a great article

coming back on tpoic, great article go Zaros! :D

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Cool story, Runescape needs something like a great evil, or something like that ya know. Or a point to the game with a main quest involving such a God or some other power...cause like how it is you don't feel as compelled to complete quests really, it doesn't really change the overall story (too bad there isnt one)... I would like to see a quest so influential it changes the world even slightly for those who have completed it... I think it would be wicked cool if at random times in the day a cloud of darkness covers certain parts of the rs world outside of towns/cities to make them wildy zones...lol but yes back to the point very cool story - hope jagex sees it lol :wink:

I believe that the new Mini-Game coming out this month will have some sort of darker tone over it. We'll be fighting creatures of evil wanting to invade so it must be some workings of Zaros (he seems to be pretty much controlling everything else that is evil).

Im really behind on all of this "god" stuff...

Where do you guys read all this stuff on the storyline of them?

Creative, and yet it sucked. IT SUCKED I am quite sorry that it made no sense, all of it was shrouded in far too much mystery, and who the hell is this punk wagon god? He's got nothing on Saradomin :)

uum... could YOU do ANY better? If so I would like to see it

If not, DONT COMPLAIN

Im not much a follower of the runescape gods. I believe in the one true God. It was a good article but as the bible says. Thou shalt not have other gods. hey good article tho

Im not sure people actually worship the runescape gods or actually believe in them. Thats like saying that you believe that Kalphite Queen actually exists

Im not sure people actually worship the runescape gods or actually believe in them. Thats like saying that you believe that Kalphite Queen actually exists

What you mean she don't exist????

Its a minigame. The first person to catch him gets a Klondike Bar and a handshake from Chuck Norris. Watch out those 2 combined may have adverse effects.

Lol i hate to break it to ya tbut she dosent.. the KBD does though.. and really should be the Queen Black Dragon .. a teacher at my old school :lol: ..we used to refer to her as QBD :D ..and she was a real dragon too..

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Great article. I'm going to have to believe that that was an actually in game note since the author said it appeared in his inventory. I guess I'll just have to wait 'til is confirmed. It would be cool to have another god I suppose. This one, according to the article, is a step above even Zaros. Oh, btw, the way I've heard and/or seen it, there are levels to the gods. Zamorak, Saradomin, and Guthix seem to be on one level, the lowest level. According to some theories I've heard, Guthix is also on the next level with Zaros and Armadyl (sp?) but has been severely weaked since the God War. Apparently, this new god is on the next level, (unless of course this is just fan fiction.) Anyway, the prospect of even more powerful spells really just seems to point to fan fiction anyway, because the Ancient Magicks just are really powerful enough.

I would assume the entire thing was fiction, considering that Jagex doesn't even know the RSN of The Editor... actually not even everybody on the Tip.It staff knows who this elusive character is...

*feels weak*

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

Nice article, read through. Would be nice if some new quests, creatures, spells, prayer weapons, armor and other things would come related to this god.

*About the other RuneScape gods: Myself I'm sick of the evil, good and balanced thing, something new need to come.*

:P

tusigja5.png

untitled6kv7.gif

oooo, very good read indeed

buuut...

spoiler warning next time pl0x.

not that i learned much more than i already know, its just, you know, stuff.

Yeah I'd second that. A spoiler warning should be added ASAP

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

I used to play this thing called neopets (very poop in my opinion now) and every now and again they would have like a war thing, where u had to go off and fight a war.. every week a new wave of troops of this army were released, and there was rewards at the end of it depending on how many of the "baddies" that ya defeated.. wud be good if rs had summat like that..

maybe the forces from east of the salve cud break through, and depending on how well players of the game defended the rest of rs from these forces, effected how the game changed.

Like if the players activly ignored these creatures, then rs wud be forever changed type thiong (landscapes and stuff)

..just an idea..

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

nice stuff.

yea. the gods are a race, not from our world? thats wad the mini-quest Ghostly robes told us.

So this more powerful god could be from another race? perhaps one that is almost extinct, leave, lets say, him.

and zaros is evil. i dun think he's dead, juz banished. but it is quite impossible for jagex to bring back zaros all everything in rs is gonna be unbalanced.

cauz guthix is the god of balance, if zaros comes back, 2 evil and 1 good. So somehow, either theres one more good god or that extra evil god must be kicked out.

and i dun think the fate of rs is gonna be laid on our shoulders through a quest. no way man.

maybe, when runescape shuts down in the future, the ending of the game would be zaros comin back in a fury, wipin out everythg in his path? then everybody trys to log in, and can't.

nah if he really is that powerful how did we all beat every living thing in that cave so easily. and if he really is that powerful why doesnt he rule runescape and make himself known nevertheless cool article

hmm thinking on his origins i was thinking he was the son of zaros and he was chucked out of his house when he was a child because he was rebelious that is why he was so quick to put zaros down as unpowerful