human...are we really the most advaced race on earth?

Riku3220

ok so im wondering are we, the humans, really the supreme race n earth. sure you could say we are the most advanced race but have you ever thought about how we copy off of he animals for example airplanes we invented them right? right but we stole them from birds. we can built houses out of trees we strted that right? true but beavers can built houses out of trees too. swimming-fish. fishing-seagulls

so tell me are we really the supreme race on the face of the earth or are we just taking credit from the real supreme races?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GhostRanger
ok so im wondering are we, the humans, really the supreme race n earth. sure you could say we are the most advanced race but have you ever thought about how we copy off of he animals for example airplanes we invented them right? right but we stole them from birds. we can built houses out of trees we strted that right? true but beavers can built houses out of trees too. swimming-fish. fishing-seagulls

so tell me are we really the supreme race on the face of the earth or are we just taking credit from the real supreme races?

I hope you're kidding.

Last time I checked the birds didn't make airplanes, they are just genetically structures to fly.

And I doubt that we copied beavers, it seems to be instinct to make shelters, especially for animals that think. Beavers probably didn't live where human civilization originated.

If you really wanted to make the stretch to say that we copied...we're the only animals on the planet that can think in depth enough, analyze, and make decisions that would let us copy things in nature. Those animals are only doing what their instincts allow them to, whereas we are able to branch outside human instincts. That seems to be more advanced in and of itself.

Towards your point of Beavers build houses, fish swimming, etc...

Fish can swim right? But can they build houses as well? Can they run 500 meters? Do they ski? No..

Humans are most diverse in ways to live, we can do alot of things, may not be perfect, but we sure can do alot.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

hm... IMHO we ARE the least advance, evolutionary wise.. we humans havent been around that long... even out pre-ancestors.. the only reason we are still around is our brain.

:lol: you really are a silly person arnt you, of course we are the most advanced! which other race kills eachother for little to no reason.

((sorry for double posting))

Animals kill each other for a reason, may it be territory or food or something of that matter.

Humans kill each other for little reason though too.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Guest GhostRanger
i know birds didnt invent the airplane but where did we get the idea for it hmmmm

Does it make them more advance just to be different? Birds can't swim under water, is swimming under water or flying considered more advanced?

i think someone doesnt watch animal planet yes some birds can swim underwter ever hear of ducks and some birds dive 30 feet into the sea you know if they dive 30 into the water how would they get back up?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Guest GhostRanger
i think someone doesnt watch animal planet yes some birds can swim underwter ever hear of ducks and some birds dive 30 feet into the sea you know if they dive 30 into the water how would they get back up?

Okay. How about this...

Okay...can a bird swim in water as long as a whale? Which is more superior of a trait?

Okay. How about this...

Okay...can a bird swim in water as long as a whale? Which is more superior of a trait?

your original question was "can birds swim" why change it to something you know isnt true when i proved you wrong on the first one?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Guest GhostRanger

Okay. How about this...

your original question was "can birds swim" why change it to something you know isnt true when i proved you wrong on the first one?

Because my original question wasn't my point. My point (stated in my original question) was that I want to know how you decide which traits are more advanced. Animals everywhere can do different things, so how do we decide which trait is advanced? Just because some birds can swim doesn't change my original question, which is:

How do you decide which trait is considered most advanced?

I once saw in Discovery Channel that dolphins are more advacned that humans :roll: The makers of Atlatis plox?

Birds inspired humans to fly, not made airplanes.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Nick_6464 says it well. Birds inspired humans to fly.

But we developed a means to make it happened.

When a species develops a way of doing what it naturally isn't capable of doing, it is then above what it got inspiration from.

I can't believe what you're saying. You're saying that because we borrowed the inspiration and basic theories from some organisms to do various things that they're superior races? Birds gave us the inspiration to fly but do your aeroplane's wings flap up and down when you're flying? Of course not, birds and humans both use the same laws of physics to their advantage. On the same note which animal gave Einstein the inspiration to develop a theory a general relativity? Which other species inspired us to make computers?

Of course we've borrowed some ideas from other species', that's what any superior race would do. The sheer fact that we're all talking about this kind of thing puts us at the top of the pile, other animals would be too busy evolving, we just adapt our environment to suit our needs.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Of course not. Humans are the third most intelligent... Dolphins are second.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Of course not. Humans are the third most intelligent... Dolphins are second.

Tip.it Off Topicers are the first? We certinaly aren't human

Now on topic. Birds evolved and got the ability to naturally fly while Humans planned it out and made our own ability to fly. Big difference

deadforumslol.png

Can a bird fly at 7,460 mph?

Scramjets are the future... :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

We most probably are. We are the most adapted to our climatational conditions. We have learnt how to mimic other creatures strengths, learnt how to identifiy what makes everything. A human body is literally everything and more compared to other animals. We have learnt to evolve and restated ourselves into gradual infinite power. We have learnt how to use things e find on the floor to our advantage. We have adapted to learning how to hunt and destroy. And most of all, we are the dominant species of this planet. The dominant species is obviously the mosy highly adapted and most provocially dangerous and destructive animal in the range of the Earth's evolutionary stages. If there was something of greater significance in the world's predatorial chain.. (im might have to javascript here) [1337] w3 w0u1dv3 b33n p33n3d by n0w![/1337]

Because my original question wasn't my point. My point (stated in my original question) was that I want to know how you decide which traits are more advanced. Animals everywhere can do different things, so how do we decide which trait is advanced? Just because some birds can swim doesn't change my original question, which is:

How do you decide which trait is considered most advanced?

We have altogether adapted the skills of other animals and blown them apart. A whale can dive 5,000 feet without having surface for 1 hour. So? Humans have used physical laws. Humans could dive 7,556.12 feet without having to surface for up to 2 and a half hours.

Birds can fly 130 mph. So? Humans adapted to creating something flying around 500 - 600 times as fast.

Charmelians can change colour. So? We can change the colour of our clothes to up to 9000 times as many colours as them.

It proves one theory. We are the dominant species. Great, well done smart allec, some creatures are SMARTER than us, but no, thats not the question. Who is the dominant creature is the question. The dominant creature is by far us, the smartest creatures by far is us, but in ratio compared to the size of a dolphin's brain they are smarter than us, as they use the whole thing not partial pieces. But that overall doesn't make them smarter than us. We are the dominant and smartest by far in brain power than anything. I'm going to stop now before my fingers break off from typing too much..

New account, Golem54.