10 April 2006 - Easter bunnies infest RuneScape!

Albosky

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does all the bronze armor popping up have anything to do with the event? Or are noobs getting stupider?

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

This is a sweet holiday gift. I love it. (Eat the "magic" egg and then use the ring when you get small... If you click at the just right time, you can make you in egg form walk a distance... People were all like :shock: when they saw this, haahaa...)

you can get spades in fally or draynor manor personnally though i recommend draynor not as many people there

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

I just noticed that if you examine the eggs, they say "Best before 24th April" so for those planning on keeping magic eggs in bank just for fun, they will likely just "melt" or something when the event is over. it's a shame, since they are nontradable anyway. It'd be nice to keep them for fun

I just noticed that if you examine the eggs, they say "Best before 24th April" so for those planning on keeping magic eggs in bank just for fun, they will likely just "melt" or something when the event is over. it's a shame, since they are nontradable anyway. It'd be nice to keep them for fun

Yeah, like a memory or something.

Og+Loc219.png

I like this holiday event. Love the new ring, too. : D

And I now have all info on how the eggs work. Sadly, combat will unmorph you. I'm off to test other things. There HAS to be some way of using this to your advantage in combat...

did someone actually thought of this.... make a noob account, pick up spade, turn rabbit , pick up egg, log

me did but i did it with my main char

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

*snicker snicker*

Hehe, random gathering of multicoloured Eggs outside of Fally bank... whenever someone would walk over one of us we'd exclaim how painful that was.

Then, of course, some random person came and started fires under all of us. That hurt. :shock:

I've been proclaiming myself "The Great Eggzilla" to everybody. I've startled a few people, but mostly they just steal my idea and start saying that they are Eggzilla.

I am the great Eggzilla!!!! Fear me!!!!! Muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Maybe you've heard me. 8)

OoC Overseer

137jq9.gif Eet mor kabbig! 137jq9.gif

hey, guess what, when you eat a magical egg and you're not on top of a hole, you'll probably get a strange box, fyi, dont open that box, put it in your bank and over time it will multiply

Multiplying box is a bad thing. If you ignore that event, the box multiplies, and you have to complete the puzzle in every single box before you get the prize. You don't get multiple prizes

You don't always get the mystery box. You probably just got it as a random event, so that means you were just lucky.

Oh ya by the way, I am learning the secrets of this egg transformation. So far what i have researched is that 1:You can put protection prayer on and then turn into the egg so your an egg with a protection symbol on top.NOTE:this WILL drain your prayer like normally.2:If you have the zombie walk emotion, use it, and then turn into a ring, you will be a dancing egg!!I will research on this for more secrets soon. :twisted: There are more unconfirmed secrets that people put on this topic. Just look back at the previous pages for there secrets.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

Guys, try this out.

Before going down into the bunny hole, turn on prayer. Your prayer never runs out downstairs :) Prayer as in protection ones, so you can see.

BTW you can always go back down, just dig up another of the magic egg. I can't believe Jagex is taking this out of the game!

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png