changes barrows armour

Wallabig

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoid, would you rather have your arms be animated improperly and like float two squares away from you or something? As I said before, the new animations should hopefully be cool.

And hurrah for the armored gloves fix! They were so ugly.

you keep on talking about the new animations ...

:roll: well tell me, whats more important, the actual look of items which are worn all the time OR the animation that maybe will be used once in a while

:roll: i prefer looks

I can't wait for the new animations, and chain looks horrible now, i used to love it, and now is...blah...

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Zoid, would you rather have your arms be animated improperly and like float two squares away from you or something? As I said before, the new animations should hopefully be cool.

:roll: well tell me, whats more important, the actual look of items which are worn all the time OR the animation that maybe will be used once in a while

I would say the animations. They've changed the look of chainmail before, and we all got used to it. We can just do it again. At least animations bring something fresh to the table.

:roll: Look at me! I am flaunting my ego and showing that I am better than you by spamming the rolling eyes emoticon! :roll: :roll:

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

:roll: Look at me! I am flaunting my ego and showing that I am better than you by spamming the rolling eyes emoticon! :roll: :roll:

Oh Noes! Not the eyes... :shock:

Personally I agree with the majority, the chain looks *terrible* and the gloves look better, although with new upcoming animations perhaps more changes await us... :roll:

the gloves are much better, but you ask if i be animated improperly or look cool? i choose cool, i didnt spend 23m for a chain to have it get messed up for some diffrent arm movments, no i bought it to look cool.

guthans is ok, it add something to it a lil bit of texture, the arhims, ew, nah thats why im still only 70 mage, i dont have a purpose for alching seeing im a merchant and staker.

==========================

EDIT

I would say the animations. They've changed the look of chainmail before, and we all got used to it. We can just do it again. At least animations bring something fresh to the table.

I would say the animations. They've changed the look of chainmail before, and we all got used to it. We can just do it again.

We got used to it because the colors ACTUALLY MATCHED, its as odd colored texutred and fitting as ever, People buy there full drag to look awsome and buff, but seeing this odd new chain on characters and seeing the diffrence in texture contrasts the entire set, makes it look messy uneven and boxy, it is almost as non dragon related as the legs, only thing is to it is it has a dragon wing in blk on the middle torso, but the legs, they dont look like dragon, more robotic and futuristic.

now when we invest several hours to buy this and many many mills, we expect to get what we payed the 22-25m for, the real deal, not something that has been changed to fit some new arm movments.

I'm serious think Jagex almost always change anything that look fine but after change or fix it to make worst for every weeks. I'm tired with it now...

Jagex should ask fans for what they think about change anything before doing it.

Why? It's their game, they could make all of us have pony tails and skip when we walk if they wanted to. We have no control over the game and even if some people wanted to "organize" a boycott of the game, they still draw in more and more new players every day and not everyone agrees that something looks fine.

To everyone whining about the new look of SOME items: Let the end justify the means. When we see the new animations you'll say "Gee whilikers! That sure was worth having my chainmail be changed". Not everyone was happy with RS2 Graphics but we still are playing on it because we've gotten used to it. If the game is now so unbareable to you because of these minute (pronounced my-newt) then stop playing the game we could use a few less people crying about everything Jagex does to make THEIR game better.

If Jagex thinks something is bad than they'll fix it. Why not try sending them a message expressing your concern over their recent changes. If you point out some problems perhaps they'll "improve" upon it from your ideas.

But it's likely you're not going too because some of us can only complain about something when it's bad and do nothing about it. That is called being a follower, why not try taking a step up and lead your own life instead of following the mob mentality

Arhim's looks nice if you ask me. Doesn't look so dull anymore.

However... I think it would have served them better to do something with Arhim's hood as well. Now the hood just doesn't look like it was ment to go with the Robe top and bottom.

The Dragon chain just looks... terrible. The symbol is probably the main problem (it looks too big).

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Zoid, I don't buy items to look cool. And I'm sure if you had your old dragon with your arms exploding every time you moved, you would want the item to be adjusted to the animations. I've seen the chain in-game, and my only problem with it is that the chain looks odds compared to the platelegs. Which is normal, since its CHAIN versus PLATE. I mean, how good does rune chainmail go with rune legs? Same concept.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Zoid, I don't buy items to look cool. And I'm sure if you had your old dragon with your arms exploding every time you moved, you would want the item to be adjusted to the animations. I've seen the chain in-game, and my only problem with it is that the chain looks odds compared to the platelegs. Which is normal, since its CHAIN versus PLATE. I mean, how good does rune chainmail go with rune legs? Same concept.

My arms never exploded as far as i can remember back, it looked alot better than it did now, the links of chainmail are exasterbated way to much, unlike to more moddest look of the old chain, the reason why the chainmail of rune didnt go good with rune legs in my opinion is the shoulders, there is no shoulders unlike dragon chain where it just looked awsome.

rune chain and legs is for pking, costs 90k looks horrible, BEFORE dragon chain and legs went for 24.5-25MIL and looked really nice with sq and any weapon, now it looks so odd.

I didnt spend 22m on a chain to have it look odd, when i can go spend 3m for full torag and have the best bonus in the game.

most saught after armor piece and its now the ugliest item ingame.

I didnt spend 22m on a chain to have it look odd, when i can go spend 3m for full torag and have the best bonus in the game.

Well, that suits me. I'm not spending 22 million for looks when I bought armor that has 164% better stats for 2.5 million.

And I thought the chains looked wierd when they changed them 6 months ago. We will get over it.

Untitled.png

omg! guthan's skirt dosent even match the colour of the rest of it., -.-

I wish they would ask us about stuff like this. I dont really care about the animations, especially seing as though i play on low detail.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Any price changes from this?

I don't like the ahrims, Or chain.

Guthan's isn't bad..

CAMO IS ALL TIME IMPROVEMENT!

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

The only changes I likes were the gloves and camo. Awesome updates!

But the Guthan's Skirt, Ahrim's Top & Bottom, and the D Chain loop much, much worse. I, personately, could care less about the new animations. I rarely use the ones we have now..

Kostyaf.png

sdfsdf.PNG

They only changed Guthans Skirt and Ahrims Top / Bottom. Also, pic of updated Dragon Chain.

I'm digging the new looks. :D

I got the guthan chain skirt and finally looks like a chain-linked skirt instead of a skirt that needs ironing.

I might get Ahrims agains cause I'm digging the armoured look over the sleak satanist look.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I LOVE the gloves update, it bugged me when they didn't cover my wrists a bit, looked odd when I wear a platebody, and now they do :D Camo looks good, guthans and ahrims looks decent, doesn't really make a difference, dragon chain still looks fine, dragon is a bit to big but they may change or we will end up getting used to it, you know what, all you complainers... Life goes on, there are more important things in life then a few pixels... :)

rangesig.gif