changes barrows armour

Wallabig

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people would read the update under the Easter one they would notice :o

Armour model changes

You will find that we've altered the appearance of a small number of armour items in this week's update, including chainmail tops, the camoflage kit and certain pieces of kit found in the Barrows. These changes are to make the models more flexible for animating. With these changes it will allow us to do more impressive animations of your characters in the future.

Of course some players will prefer the new models, whereas others will prefer the old ones. But once you also bear in mind that as well having an improved new look, this allows a greater range of animations, we feel it's definitely worth the change.

The combat stats of the items will not be affected in any way.

its so that you cant trade black tops as ahrims tops. they shud have changed guthins spear so u cant switch wtih leaf too

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

camo gear has changed to

( and lol if you wear a legends cape with it , a glitch )

or zamorak cape lol

First D-Drop on 7/2/07! (skirt)

Trading herb seeds for herbs with INSANELY GREAT ratios to earn you millions!

One of the few players of Runescape who knows PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, and Advanced Image Editing while being under 18! \:D/

I dont like what they have done to ahrims, makes it less mysterious...

Markkei and I think it will be worth it if these new player animations are spiffy.

Drag chain looks ugly

Are you implying it actually looked good at some point? :lol:

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

The dragon chain looks horrible! Too Boxy! The colors dont even match anymore ( With other drag. Items)

waeldwade4jph.jpg

Runescape Status = RETIRED AS OF 15/08/2006

Combat 105, 1488 Total (I Beat the addiction :D)

Yea but what do i have to show for my time? Nothing but pixels
This is why Runescape is a WASTE OF TIME - smart man

Are you implying it actually looked good at some point? :lol:

Hey!

The metal gloves from culinaromancer's chest cover up the wrist and the hand now. It used to be just the hand. Frankly, the black gloves look awful. I mean, GREEN wrist???!?!? GREEN!?!?!

Zoid, would you rather have your arms be animated improperly and like float two squares away from you or something? As I said before, the new animations should hopefully be cool.

And hurrah for the armored gloves fix! They were so ugly.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

hmmmm i wonder why jagex have done this,, maybe for upcoming dragon plate ????

Armour model changes

You will find that we've altered the appearance of a small number of armour items in this week's update, including chainmail tops, the camoflage kit and certain pieces of kit found in the Barrows. These changes are to make the models more flexible for animating. With these changes it will allow us to do more impressive animations of your characters in the future.

Of course some players will prefer the new models, whereas others will prefer the old ones. But once you also bear in mind that as well having an improved new look, this allows a greater range of animations, we feel it's definitely worth the change.

Untitled.png

And hurrah for the armored gloves fix! They were so ugly.

Perhaps they were listening in on our conversation :o

I really like the gloves update. Before they looked like tiny stubs, it's a great change.

As for the other armor, sure they look strange, but we should look forward to those new animations. We'll get used to the changes anyway :P

Well, the Chain Mail is... rather ugly. The new armored gloves though, thankyou Jagex! Could someone take a picture of them all being worn and post them?

Oh and by the way - Bahahaha! Ahrim's got ruined. Hah. Surely they will fix it and the animations soon.

I'm serious think Jagex almost always change anything that look fine but after change or fix it to make worst for every weeks. I'm tired with it now...

Jagex should ask fans for what they think about change anything before doing it.