changes barrows armour

Wallabig

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for the new animations, and chain looks horrible now, i used to love it, and now is...blah...

dont' you dare sell that now (the one leesters gave you)

Now, if i do, then we have to split it, just like as if we got the chain...so, that'd be fair, i know you can't put a price on this chain...but dagon, i really am hating the look of it right now...

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

well since i wear my green dh vambs (best f2p gloves!) i dont wear gloves often but i think i will dig some mime gloves back out of the bank so see waht they did to them. i hope its cool. i think changing all teh members stuff is great becasue it dosent affect me that much and it opens the way to new emotes! maybe we can get some better dance parties on now.

i remain optomistic!

tipitlessersigea3.png

Hmm, what kind of animations do you think we will get? It might be interesting to see some better combat animations (Dodging, fighting stance...) but thats probably asking for too much... likely it will be some more emotes or another of those cutscene type things.

Ahrim's dressing look ugly. I don't even fancy it now. :cry:

In my opinion, if they made the hood match the rest, it would look awesome.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

for the last time, there is never gonna be a drag pl8, full helm, or kite. jagex is only making d armor with the inferior of the armor choices (chain, med helm, sqr shield) get that though ur skull jpyoshi u ninny! :P

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I generally dislike the new changes. However, I understand that it was necessary due to those animation issues.

Atleast Jagex has stated a good reason to do the change. Most often, they just change things arbitrary, and without giving any worthwhile reason.

2480+ total

guthans just simply doesnt match because it doesnt appear 3d anymore.. it looks like a drawn cartoon or something. its just 2d.. take a good look at it.. like animation\cartoon. as for the animations, they will NEVER be worth it. ill put it to you this way. would you rather have 10 million dollars on wednesday and only wednesday, and the rest of the week you have 50k. or would you rather have 10m all the time, 24/7? how does this make sence? your only gona animate once in a while, but your armor will be on all the time..

happiehour.jpeg

would you rather have 10 million dollars on wednesday and only wednesday, and the rest of the week you have 50k. or would you rather have 10m all the time, 24/7? how does this make sence? your only gona animate once in a while, but your armor will be on all the time..

Strangest analogy in the history of tip.it. Having expensive, good looking armour isn't like having 10 million all the time. THe purpose of the armour is to defend, and look good at the same time. If you were to have 10 mil on you all the time, it would mean nothing. Money doesn't do anything unless you put it to use. Money is worthless unless you have something to spend it on. Having 10 mil on wednesday and 50k on all the other days would be irrelevant unless the user spends it on something. Armour, on the otherhand, still protects you and shows off your wealth at all times, and is now fixed to better suit animations.

It doesn't make sense to complain about runescapes graphics, their low end graphics are the one reason that makes it such a cheap game. People always dislike new things, does anyone remember how upset everyone was with revamped falador? By now, everyone has gotten used to it, and just continues on playing.

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids