Play with marionette while egg!!

puddin_tane

Got the marionette puppett from christmas? Grab it and your new egg ring.. this is cool...

put egg ring and puppet side by side in inventory. Click egg ring and then the puppet real quick. You turn into egg and the marionette pops out in front of egg and dances.

You change back to human as soon as it's done dancing.

Okay, I am officialy hosting the Varrock Easter Fun in Varrock square, World 50. It will be fun and laughs, and basically compilations of the Easter bugs that give us all joy. If you would like to participate, line up by me side by side and do your easter tricks. Or just have fun lining up and being an egg or bunny! Anyways, go to Varrock Square, in World 1, and enjoy!

Okay, I am officialy hosting the Varrock Easter Fun in Varrock square, World 50...Anyways, go to Varrock Square, in World 1, and enjoy!

Go where?

Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown; ignorance can be educated and drunkeness sobered, but stupid is forever.

wolfboy_kh.png

wolfboy_kh.png

Lol, I was the one who figured this out :P

Musta copied offa me on world 115.

Some minds must just think alike. :)

Can't say as I've ever been to world 115. I'm always on either 22, 28, 41 or 46.

doesa it work with the yo yo or the zombie head. ive tried but cant.

just wondering if i am doing somehting wrong or i am too slow

I tried it with the zombie head by clicking the ring and then quicky right clicking the head. It won't pop out while I'm an egg. It simply unmorphes me and then does whatever I had clicked on. :?

nice find: theres a bit easier way to do it tho. just click ur ring then right click the marionette, so when your in egg form you can choose what you want to do with the marionette.

And you can sit there for a few moments as an egg before poppong out the marionette.

Yes. I am easily amused. LOL! :lol:

Lol, I was the one who figured this out :P

Musta copied offa me on world 115.

Some minds must just think alike. :)

Can't say as I've ever been to world 115. I'm always on either 22, 28, 41 or 46.

Must be as there is another topic on this. I'll have to try this out soon.

Hehe, time to claim my marionette!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.