The Capital Of RuneScape

Giordano

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There actually are capitals, but not one. Remember, there are different kingdoms. Varrock is the capital of Minsthalin, Falador is the capital of Asgarnia, and Ardougne is the capital of Kandarin. That covers the main 3 kingdoms.

There actually are capitals, but not one. Remember, there are different kingdoms. Varrock is the capital of Minsthalin, Falador is the capital of Asgarnia, and Ardougne is the capital of Kandarin. That covers the main 3 kingdoms.

Just imagne theres 1 kingdom, read my first post :P

Not bad guys, Falador was owning Varrock (in my tallies) then Varrock came up. So now Varrock has the most points :)

The voting post is updated!

I thought I would recive more flaming =\ *puts away anti-flame shield*

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Falador for me, it's the best defended city (apart from a hole in the wall) and it has seemed to me llike the place where all the big deals are made as well as the White Knights having influence over all outwardly Saradominist towns and cities. Varrocks just for more generalised trade usually. Varrocks my NY and Falador my DC so to speak.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

I wouldn't call Fally a DC, more like a Phildelphia.

From now on I will update eveytime I post here, So don't flame me if you posted after my post and I haven't updated the votes for hours, since I got to sleep, school, and homework. Soccer in Wed, Fri, and Sat.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Not bad guys, Falador was owning Varrock (in my tallies) then Varrock came up. So now Varrock has the most points :)

But since when is there a capital of the "world"? I agree with Silverchipmunk. Individual kingdoms have individual capitals.

OoC Overseer

137jq9.gif Eet mor kabbig! 137jq9.gif

But since when is there a capital of the "world"? I agree with Silverchipmunk. Individual kingdoms have individual capitals.

Yes, I think everyone agrees. But the point of the thread is that IF there was one capital, which one would it be? Like, if they all signed some treaty and became a single nation, which city would be the capital?

Goin' out on a limb here...

ZANARIS! Zanaris would be the perfect capital! Think about it: You need to complete a pretty difficult quest to get it, so only high-level (and thus, hopefully, wise) players could get in! And if the capital is only accessible to high-level (and thus again, hopefully, wise) players, then they're the people that could make all the executive decisions! Plus it's still sort of a "hidden" city so if Runescape was ever attacked, the capital and the lawmakers would be perfectly safe!

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

Varrock is still winning, but we got 2 more places since last last update. The Daynor Cabbage Patch and Zarnis! Vote tonight (or today in other parts of the world) and tommorow(4 PM PST) I'll update it again :)

Thanks for your vote!

siggy3s.jpg

Lumbridge, Draynor area reminds me of old farming villages.

Varrock reminds me of a merchant/big city/rich kind of place.

Falador reminds me of a old-but-modernized big city.

Ardounge reminds me of Berlin

So Im going with Varrock

Good day sir, how may I help you?

Id like to access my bank account please.

Certainly sir.