Monkey Agility Course Graphics Bug.

Dudeisadude9

I logged in and my friend kept saying how wierd and fun this is so i tried it.

screenshot2682ly.jpg

screenshot2693wt.jpg

screenshot2703tu.jpg

screenshot2717mh.jpg

screenshot2729gk.jpg

screenshot2735le.jpg

screenshot2757tu.jpg

Get ninja monkey greegree, and your easter egg ring, Click on your ring and greegree real fast, Keep doing it till your in human form and you cannot see your speel book (Your a ninja monkey but as a human), Now go do monkey agility course, once you complete one full course or fail it you can now walk around like a turd.

No you cannot leave monkey island and stay that way, Yes you can walk around monkey island looking like a turd, Its fun for a while, Enjoy it while it lasts and jagex fixes it.

-Forgot to add, For it to work, Just click on your easter ring, and right click your greegree real fast so you have the option to hold the greegree while your morphed into a egg, wait like 2 seconds then click hold and now you will be regular form but technacly your a ninja monkey, *ONLY WORKS FOR NINJA MONKEY*, and for you to stay at that form you have to at least pass the monkey bars then you can leave the arena and walk around like a idiot and confuse people training at the monkey altar lol.

Quit runescape...

:lol: ROFL again

guess i wont say again that jagex is incompetent before some try to discuss it again lol :roll:

*ALLTHOUGH that this is absolutely normal cause those actions weren't made for a model that was THAT big, biggest form of it would be gorilla*

whoa, now that's wierd

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

lol, ,even better than the infinity boots

actually, i think there is a mime glitch. i was fighting hobgoblins and when the mime thing happened, i was attacked a lot. wheni finally left, i would walk backwards wherever i went

Its those new special effects they promised us, that one is the stretch emote.

lol :lol:

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

LMAO, that's awesome. *is on Ape Atoll right looking like a mess* Insane. <3 these hilarious graphical glitches...

Stretch emote, hah. XD

E O S

some guy said it was a reportable bug abuse, is it that?

Best/latest drop list:

Rune: 18th of june 2006 [scimmy]

Other: 6th of June 2006 [3 half keys, T]

26th of june 2006 [yellow mystic hat]

untitled6kv7.gif