Blue party hat

tjd_99

I havent been around the game for about a year and a half now.. i logged on the other day and that was the only item i kept when i quit. Whats one of these worht nowadays and are there many ppl still around that have party hats?

you have liek 100+mil there with blue phat prices went up massively

rsc there even more

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

holy crap, thats a heck of a thing to be comming back with.. my suggestion would be to learn the market for rares, and jus merchant then thing to death. easy mills right there, then, when you are seti with say 10-20 mill profit, buy it back, and let it ride till you are a billionare :P

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

Blue Phats are worth about 210m now. Smart thinking to hang onto it, and come back to a large fortune. I advise you to do the same thing, and come back to an even bigger fortune. :lol:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

they around 200-250m but don't sell it yet, they are still rising

They will never stop rising, should he never sell it?

I'm positive they will once drop incredibly much; or they might become untradeable, like the 'new' set of rares.

I still have 60 mask sets (yes, that's a lot; I bought all masks I could when they were dropped) but I probably am going to sell them this year; I fear Jagex will do somehting that decreases its value dramatically.

I sold 2 of my masks and I got a small fortune for them; I bought 25k deaths, 40k chaos and 150k air runes with it and I still have a few millions left.

What's the best way to make money on RuneScape?

Quit for 18 months with a rare in your bank.

Exactely, or with many rares :P

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

haha. Well the story behind them was i got a whole set back in 2003? i can't even remember i think like 8 months after they came out. It cost me about 2 mil total. I had the hardest time getting ahold of a pink one though. i think they were approx 1 mil back then. i think i was one of the first guys with a mid level prayer beast pure, and got alot of rune and then pking got stupid because everyone became pure beasts so i quit.

But anyways imagine if i would have kept all my hats :shock: 2 blue and a set ofthe rest! :shock: :D

ya your set if you wanted to play again... lucky u i barely got 10k on me and im lv. 58 f2p

i think they should give out more again next christmas and then make them untradable... (but this will make people mad i bet)

Dr_Brinner.png