xenogold

RATM - Guerrilla Radio

Damn, up until now I thought it only had 1 r. :shock:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Antony and the Johnsons - Hope there's someone

I can't wait till his new album comes out in january. And of course his concert in may. Antony. <3

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Child of Burning Time - Slipknot followed by:

Burn - Dope

This Is Absolution - Killswitch Engage

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Haha, snap.

Have you heard that Vol VIII that he's released? I think it only came out this December, it has a strange title. I haven't heard it yet.

Yea, the first time that I could really justify playing this album.. But what about a volume eight? I thought he only made 5. Where can I hear this other material? He did release something else this year, under the name Welcome Wagon. Welcome to the Welcome Wagon. :')

21o4pav.jpg

My American Heart - Dangerous

while listening to my sister talk about a guy from my primary school who had moles or something. :roll:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yea, the first time that I could really justify playing this album.. But what about a volume eight? I thought he only made 5. Where can I hear this other material? He did release something else this year, under the name Welcome Wagon. Welcome to the Welcome Wagon. :')

Ah, checking the Wikipedia page it actually says it's unreleased to the general public. But then on Last.fm I read about some people who said they'd heard it. Haven't really looked for it though. I think it's called "Songs for Christmas, Vol VIII: Astral Inter Planet Space Captain Christmas Infinity Voyage"

Yeah the Welcome Wagon CD is one he produced I think. I heard a song off it a few weeks ago, it sounded great, you could really hear his influence. Apparently it's by some American pastor and his wife.

http://www.asthmatickitty.com/music.php?releaseID=114

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Ah, checking the Wikipedia page it actually says it's unreleased to the general public. But then on Last.fm I read about some people who said they'd heard it. Haven't really looked for it though. I think it's called "Songs for Christmas, Vol VIII: Astral Inter Planet Space Captain Christmas Infinity Voyage"

Yeah the Welcome Wagon CD is one he produced I think. I heard a song off it a few weeks ago, it sounded great, you could really hear his influence. Apparently it's by some American pastor and his wife.

http://www.asthmatickitty.com/music.php?releaseID=114

Ah, well. Maybe next christmas. ;)

The welcome wagon record, I haven't heard it yet. I ordered it but it as delayed here in Holland, hope to get it next year. I read about the pastor and his wife, but I also heard rumours that it is all fake, and that it's all Sufjan's stuff.

21o4pav.jpg