What are you listening to right now!?

xenogold

Honestly, I'm still on the fence. I was hoping for something that would make me feel better about John not being in the band anymore, but it didn't really impress me.

Listening to some Bon Iver.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Oh my god that live stream of AnCo was so good. Bad quality, but they played extended and improved versions of Brothersport, Taste, Summertime Clothes, We Tiger, Did You See the Words, and a bunch of new songs that are REALLY GOOD. The MPP songs all had guitar and drums added instead of all electronics. I'm so excited for their new album now.

Anyways, now listening to this:

4002.jpg

Honestly, I'm still on the fence. I was hoping for something that would make me feel better about John not being in the band anymore, but it didn't really impress me.

Listening to some Bon Iver.

Ok, dunno how I missed that post before, but I just listened to the single. It's pretty hard to get used to the Chili's without John, he's just so good, plus I miss his backing vocals. Maybe that song will grow on me like Dani California did, but...it's still weird.

rosssigfinal.jpg

*Roflmaol facepalm* Can't stop watching this freaking music video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrGw_cOgwa8&feature=related

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~