What are you listening to right now!?

xenogold

Black Keys - Tighten Up.

Always wondered who the song was by, then I stumbled upon it by accident after hearing a different song on the radio that blew my mind.

Their older material is much, much, much better. You must check it out.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Just got 85 Dubstep songs. Now I have to sort through them and find which ones are good and which ones aren't.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Indochine - Kao Bang (Live @ Putain de Stade)

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Black Keys - Tighten Up.

Always wondered who the song was by, then I stumbled upon it by accident after hearing a different song on the radio that blew my mind.

Listened to what I could find from The Big Come Up; not bad. You can hear their roots much better in their original songs, however I believe that their most well known songs from their debut album (Leavin' Home and She Said, She Said) are both covers. Although I like their bluesier songs, the more Beatles-esque songs such as She Said, She Said aren't my style.

I preffer their second album, personally. Listening to "Have Love, Will Travel" right now. Thickfreakness sounds like it was made in the 60's, I hear Hendrix calling through Dan's voice and guitar.

22031_s.gif

Black Keys - Tighten Up.

Listened to what I could find from The Big Come Up; not bad. You can hear their roots much better in their original songs, however I believe that their most well known songs from their debut album (Leavin' Home and She Said, She Said) are both covers. Although I like their bluesier songs, the more Beatles-esque songs such as She Said, She Said aren't my style.

I preffer their second album, personally. Listening to "Have Love, Will Travel" right now. Thickfreakness sounds like it was made in the 60's, I hear Hendrix calling through Dan's voice and guitar.

Yeah, they did some covers on their first albums.

Thickfreakness is golden ('Thickfreakness' and 'Set You Free'), as is Rubber Factory ('10AM Automatic', 'Stack Shot Billy', and 'Grown So Ugly' in particular plus a Kinks cover with 'Act Nice and Gentle'). Magic Potion, in my opinion, in too riff oriented and gets stale after a while.

I will say that I appreciate some songs a lot more after hearing them live. I've seen them 3 times and the energy of their live show makes even the so-so songs great. 'Busted' from The Big Come Up comes to mind.

[/fanboying]

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I Remember by deadmau5 & Kaskade

Now normally I wouldn't listen to deadmau5 but this trance track is gorgeous.

Eh that's one if his tracks that I'm not that huge on.

Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work

Just got their album, some of the album versions are a bit different to the versions I've heard, but it's not too bad so far.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Black Keys - Tighten Up.

Yeah, they did some covers on their first albums.

Thickfreakness is golden ('Thickfreakness' and 'Set You Free'), as is Rubber Factory ('10AM Automatic', 'Stack Shot Billy', and 'Grown So Ugly' in particular plus a Kinks cover with 'Act Nice and Gentle'). Magic Potion, in my opinion, in too riff oriented and gets stale after a while.

I will say that I appreciate some songs a lot more after hearing them live. I've seen them 3 times and the energy of their live show makes even the so-so songs great. 'Busted' from The Big Come Up comes to mind.

[/fanboying]

Just Got To Be from Magic Potion is an awesome song. I agree that the rest of the songs on that album get stale after a while. Although Your Touch's opening riff reminds me of Heartbreaker by Led Zeppelin.

To make this post less off-topic, this is what I am listening to right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQj--Kjn0z8

22031_s.gif