The solution to being lured and rc pked, bsed and cheated...

0_Xp_In_Def

For the record, the pic does work - it just takes a bit to load.

And this nothing special, not even worth looking at. Just a pic of the warning you get when you enter wild :roll:

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

Pic works fine for me. Smapla has a bad computer, maybe? Anyway, that's totally true, 0xp, Also the part where it says "more treasure to be found" :D

When you are learning, you are growing. If you stop learning, you stop growing. If you stop growing, you die. Train hard, eat fried chicken, and take a one-a-day. (And cook that broccoli 'til it's yella and pour cheese all over it)

slowmethusel.png

Pic works frine, only took a sec for it to load for me.

And I'm pretty sure this is a statement against the hundreds of threads about people whining about getting Pked (whether it be by Abyss or not). Think before ya'll post :roll: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

And this nothing special, not even worth looking at. Just a pic of the warning you get when you enter wild :roll:

Think about it im sick of these people crying cause they lost there stuff in wildy, cryn about being pked while rcing, cryn about getting lured, crying about just the wildy and its ways in general. Jagex has no written rules saying that what is done in the wildy is illegal. For christ sake the wilderness is made for taking the risk to be rich, but with that is the risk of being killed and losing it all. Runecrafters use the wildernesss for the same thing as pkers even rc pkers RICHES.

Think about it im sick of these people crying cause they lost there stuff in wildy, cryn about being pked while rcing, cryn about getting lured, crying about just the wildy and its ways in general. Jagex has no written rules saying that what is done in the wildy is illegal. For christ sake the wilderness is made for taking the risk to be rich, but with that is the risk of being killed and losing it all. Runecrafters use the wildernesss for the same thing as pkers even rc pkers RICHES.

Couldnt say it better myself..

When you enter wild, expect the worst - because when you dont, you go on tip.it forums and rant about it.

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

Jagex already solved the rc'ers getting pk'd problem. "Pure essence". No more people to PK.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I feel too sick to make a witty remark, so I'm just going to say...bleh. And I get your point.

Jagex already solved the rc'ers getting pk'd problem. "Pure essence". No more people to PK.
:lol:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Agree wth n64.

It's about morales and values. Just yesterday while runecrafting I saw someone get PK'D. The PKer got the glory, the armour and the pick.. fortunately the runecrafter manually dropped her pouches so they didn't disappear, unfortunately however the PK'R wouldn't let her retrieve them even when she had nothing on.

Sure it's the wildy, PK to your fingers content.. but stopping someone from picking up their pouches so they can save a lot of time for no benefit at all to yourself? There's only one thing that describes that.. "EVIL".

Zelda_ot.png

Think about it. I'm tired of seeing these stupid threads made by you that involve half-witted jokes that are hardly funny, complaining about getting banned... twice and most recently a loop-hole around a clearcut rule.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

a lot of players dont do RCing to be rich, they do it to raise levels, things that a lot of RC PK'ers iv encountered dont have except combat. There is a difference between attacking someone who wants to fight, and someone who is raising levels in a skill, RC PK'ers arent really PK'ing, they are preying on the disadvantaged, iv never been killed while crafting but iv seen pleanty who have.

sig3gk6.png

I think that a wonderful solution to this problem woul be for jagex to create a minigame that allowed a player to obtain a "nuke". You carry the item with you into the wilderness and so long as you are not skulled if you get killed by another player BAM!!! 500 health in a 15 space radius to anyone with a skull. That would solve the problem of the complete lack of honor, morals and values in the wild by replacing those high minded and philosophical, but nonexistant, traits with the only thing that actually works, FEAR.

Remember, and armed society is a polite society.

I think that a wonderful solution to this problem woul be for jagex to create a minigame that allowed a player to obtain a "nuke". You carry the item with you into the wilderness and so long as you are not skulled if you get killed by another player BAM!!! 500 health in a 15 space radius to anyone with a skull. That would solve the problem of the complete lack of honor, morals and values in the wild by replacing those high minded and philosophical, but nonexistant, traits with the only thing that actually works, FEAR.

Remember, and armed society is a polite society.

There are so many things wrong with that. An armed society does not make a polite society, it makes a corrupt and dangerous society. Just like the old western movies. Are you trying to be cool or something, cause I know that must not be the way you think.

Anway back on topic, i agree with the writer of this topic. Both pkers and rcers are alike, both wanting some money quick. And even if the rcer is doing it for levels, they can use the safe rout and not the much quicker(and still more profitable) abyss. It is clear that it is very much impossible to change pople's view on this topic so I will leave at that.

If skillers didn;t go into the wilderness, pking would die out, because the "pkers" are to wussy to attack other pkers so they get their ego boosts from defenceless people. So let us whine, we are allowed to. Maybe one of those "I have a right to WHINE about the wiild" sigs will be made, lol.

Aeriath.png

Curse you Nomad!