Oh No I Didn't!

jimbobjoe

Well today i sold 3 barrow sets for money fro guthans.. Well i had Ahrims staff leftover. So i decided to one of the few that sells barrow items to the General Store.

Some guy got it too for 107k :)

ahrimstafftogstore2rq.gif

Btw i guess the Nat is messed up becasue i saved it as GIF.

siggd7.jpg

HAHAHAHA!!!

for some odd reason, as i scrolled further down the page, the fact that you sold an arhims staff to the gen store for 34k got funnier and funnier. AHAHAA!! man, this kinds of things are funny!! too bad more people won't do this, they're great laughs.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

:lol:

I dont know Darkside. I wanna sell or alch Torags Hammers now. Btw look under picture if you ask about the nat.

I alched my Torags hammers without even checking the price.. On purpose :P I didn't want to sell them, so I just alched (I alch all my frog tokens and mime parts too :) )

It gave 76k though :)

Uula.png

whats so weird about selling ahrim staff to general store, i cant get morew than 50k offers from staffs i get..i alched a few and sold 1 to store and sold rest for 50k to some guy :oops:

6221st to 85 Slayer. ( Yippee)

whats so weird about selling ahrim staff to general store, i cant get morew than 50k offers from staffs i get..i alched a few and sold 1 to store and sold rest for 50k to some guy :oops:

Its a barrows item. How often do you go to a General Store and see dragon and barrow items?

siggd7.jpg

Haha, you just made somebody very happy.

actually ahrims staff is 100k on the street

gratz though i think ima make varrok general store my new official alching place

79(300 alchs till 80)/99 mage

170k or so more alchs to go

hope to see a blue phat at the general store!

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

:lol:

I dont know Darkside. I wanna sell or alch Torags Hammers now. Btw look under picture if you ask about the nat.

I alched my Torags hammers without even checking the price.. On purpose :P I didn't want to sell them, so I just alched (I alch all my frog tokens and mime parts too :) )

It gave 76k though :)

You can't alch non-tradeable items...

penguinesigrq6.png