The account of Tks banned?

Jens14

Not all but lots of people here will (hopefully) remember Tks, a legend in skill totaling.

I was looking up some oldies up in the highscores but when I came at looknig up Tks I found that she didn't appear on it, does anyone know what happend?

Here is a picture of Tks in the highscores:

screenshot6962su.png

Eventhough she stopped playing ages ago, I still wonder what happend with her account.

Jens14.png

sigoriginal.jpg

Yeah this has been discussed before. TKS was removed from the hiscores. The reason for this I don't know. Most likely somebody hacked her account and got her banned, or perhaps she just requested to Jagex to remove herself from the hiscores when she left RS.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

Grats on becoming a Moderator here by the way, Ian :)

This must have happend recently then because I remember checking her account several times before and she showed up (with Defense, Attack and Strength stats)

But thanks for letting me know :)

Jens14.png

sigoriginal.jpg

Tks account was removed, because she didnt log in for a long time i guess.

Same happened to some old school mates from me, which i knew since rsc, their accounts got locked too.

Tks can anytime reopen her account, while sending her things to jagex, whenever she wants to play again

oldnite6hw.png

We never forget you!!!

Same happened to some old school mates from me, which i knew since rsc, their accounts got locked too.

Tks can anytime reopen her account, while sending her things to jagex, whenever she wants to play again

I didn't log in for 2 years at least and mines is still there, are you sure about your answer?

I didn't log in for 2 years at least and mines is still there, are you sure about your answer?

I think Tks left like 3 years ago atleast :?

Jens14.png

sigoriginal.jpg

rumored her son hacked her and she got disabled.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

For the record, your account does not get disabled after a set amount of time! You would not believe the number of times people claim this to be true!

Can anyone give a definite dae that her account was still on the list? Then we can start working on when it was removed, and so getting nearer to findin out what happened.

Calloused rumours will not get anywhere

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

TKS quit a long time before rs2 was released, me and my brother used to work for her/him amd he told us he was quitting and gave us a small fortune when he was quitting

once u didnt log on for a long time, your removed from high scores (well at least this is how it used to be)

Really? I could swear I got my addy kite h from her... Were they lvl 105? Something like that?

TKS pretty much stopped playing in 2002 because she could not get any peace with all of the n00bs constantly hounding her. I believe she logged on occasionally still for a while and I remember seeing her at a friends wedding in 2003, but that was the last time. Even then, people wouldnt leave her alone and she had long since fallen from the #1 spot on the overall list.

Binyam.png

TKS quit a long time before rs2 was released, me and my brother used to work for her/him amd he told us he was quitting and gave us a small fortune when he was quitting

once u didnt log on for a long time, your removed from high scores (well at least this is how it used to be)

Nope, I left my account for like 2 years and it was still there when I returned. Why would she want it deleted anyway, all that time placed in the game, then just removed?? She must of been banned.

Im pretty sure Trevor, Kyle or Brandon didn't hack Tks's account. She hasnt logged in for about 3&1/2 years so it's probably dormant from the highscores.

6he242p.jpg

"Be Excellent To Each Other"

Im pretty sure Trevor, Kyle or Brandon didn't hack Tks's account. She hasnt logged in for about 3 years so it's probably dormant from the highscores.

6he242p.jpg

"Be Excellent To Each Other"

She logged on a few days before it was removed and saw her at w2 duel arena a few times in a week.

i think jagex remove hiscores when u dont log on your account in like 1 year etc? :P im not sure but my opinion

No, no and no. Read this, from when the highscores were increased to one million:

Note: If you are not already listed you will not appear in the hiscores until you next logout.

She has not logged in since this update, her account is still there, just not on the high scores.

Offline and unavailable.

About 2 months ago, "tks" contacted me in game... asking for free stuff. Thinking that was a bit strange, I asked "her" a few personal questions, like where we met (in game) and such. What I got, by way of an answer, was an immediate log-off.

I think her kids got hold of her account. They play RS also, and the last time I spoke to her (really her), she had logged on simply to give some stuff to her kids. (That was about 6 months ago.)