high level mage training?

scruffman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the fastest way.... 200k+ an hour in xp, but it's EXTREMELY expensive.

My friend got 94 mage from like 85 in a weekend.

you say you know some fast way to get exp, yet you don't say it

I smell a liar :twisted:

Teleothers are apparently good experiance. :)

blueyyy1.gif

blueyyy1.gif

My advice for the best xp/cost relation is magic dart. Minds are half free, deaths are 300gp each and it hits rather hard and often. hard hit means nice xp from the damage, so don't get scared if most of the calculators out there show a huge number of them needed for a certain level; calculatos usually don't count the damage xp.

Mage iron dragons, steel dragons or something that has ok/good loot. That way you can make some money back. It isn't as fast as burst at bandits, but it's a lot cheaper. It also isn't as boring as alching; I tell you it isn't fun to alch BIG amounts of stuff.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

what would you say the cost would be to buy 94 magic from 85 with ice bursts about? 10mil'ish? more, less?

It's in the 100 mills easily, around 10M would be the cost of alching :P

nah takes 30 mill to get 94 mage

roughly 40k alchs to lvl 87 then something around the area of 80k enchants for 94 mage from there (not sure exact numbers did the calculations on another compuer... its costs 12 mill per 40k alchs (note i am not saying that you lose money from alchs only that the runes cost 300ea x 40,000) then the cosmics are half that price which equals the same price... so around 24 mill....

its actually really cheep to grab mage xp but it also takes quite a bit of time :shock:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

55-99 magic costs 26M

Buy nats 300ea, yew long bows 600ea = 900ea

Alchemy value= 768ea

You lose 132gp every alchemy you cast.

13,034K xp minus 166k xp= 12,868K xp you need

12,868K xp divided by 65(alchemy xp)= 197k alchs

197k alchs times by 132gp(loss per alch)= 26,004,000gp in total

oversized.jpg[/bads]

From 85 mage it's roughly 100k alchs for 94 mage and if your buying mage longs 1300 each and nats 300 each and alching them you lose 64 or 68 gp an alch which is 6mil'ish loss for 94, slow and boring, but cheap.. so buy 1k nats and bows and then alch and buy more and so on and bam 94 mage

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

87 mage enchant at the arena,all you need is lava staff and some cosmics :)

1 simple line of text, everyone chose to ignore and think they know better

yet, THIS is the BEST exp there is... think about it for a second...

(cosmics cost 120-150gp per and lava's are under 100k)

I used the enchanting place in the mage tranining place to get 99 magic. Use lvl 87 enchant. Took me about 2 weeks from 94 to 99 magic there. Was very very boaring but not as bad as alching bows.

133rd to 91 runecrafting. 212th to 99 runecrafting - 145th to 99 construction

Whip drops: 38

Dark Bow drops: 12

Owner of fire cape: 7/30/06

dp_crazy.png

87 mage enchant at the arena,all you need is lava staff and some cosmics :)

I think that's a really good way too.

Stun costs:

-4.2 Mil Mud Staff, eventually sell back

-Souls 300 - 350 GP ea

-Gives 80 Exp per

Lvl 6 Enchant costs:

-100k Lava Staff, eventually sell back

-Cosmics 150 gp ea

-Gives 92(93?) exp per

Mmhmm

I used the enchanting place in the mage tranining place to get 99 magic. Use lvl 87 enchant. Took me about 2 weeks from 94 to 99 magic there. Was very very boaring but not as bad as alching bows.

Met you at Camelot this morning, thanx for the advice. :)

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

Risen_The, it's only 72.5 experience for the highest level enchants in the mage arena because you only get 25% of the total xp for the spell in the enchant room ;) Also you can't cast enchants as fast as you can stuns, and you have to pick up and drop off orbs, which leads to only about 65k experience an hour compared to 100k+ for stunning.

Risen_The, it's only 72.5 experience for the highest level enchants in the mage arena because you only get 25% of the total xp for the spell in the enchant room ;) Also you can't cast enchants as fast as you can stuns, and you have to pick up and drop off orbs, which leads to only about 65k experience an hour compared to 100k+ for stunning.

Dropping them is slower than just depositing all into the recepticle. If I remember correctly you can get more mage xp in this manner as well as free runes. It is also cheaper since you can use the points to purchase more cosmics at the guy upstairs.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Dropping them is slower than just depositing all into the recepticle. If I remember correctly you can get more mage xp in this manner as well as free runes. It is also cheaper since you can use the points to purchase more cosmics at the guy upstairs.

I said drop off as in put them in the hole :P But no, you don't get extra mage xp or even extra enchantment points for dropping them off, just bonus runes.

Yep just tried enchanting, its slow. And boring.

200th post ftw. :oops:

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

Fastest Expensive- Ice Barrage on a planned group of friends in Castle Wars. This is I think the fastest possible. But you need hundreds of Mills pretty much lol.

Fastest Expensivish- Stun. Best place I think is Mage Guild Zombies. Wear armor, use Mud Staff and Souls, and train away.

Fastest Cheap- Level 6 Enchant in Mage Arena. You can also finish the rest of the areas in there like Alch Playground to get a reward, just so your Enchant points aren't just there for no reason. This is what I do, and with me 10,000+ Points I have, I plan to get Infinity Top and Bottom while I'm going for 94 Mage. Enchanting is 70k or more Exp per hour.

Cheapest- Alching. (Mage longs materials=1500. Made Bows Alch for 1586)

Theres one really fast way but it cost a LOT. You buy a crap load of nats and take them into the alching arena. make sure theres a lot of people there. Sell all your nats 20-30gp ea and after they are all sold deposit all the money and you come out with alch pizzaz, and 2 exp off every coin. Like i said tis is a very expensie way but if you do it right I think you can get your 99 mage in a weekend.... or shorter.

55-99 magic costs 26M

Buy nats 300ea, yew long bows 600ea = 900ea

Alchemy value= 768ea

You lose 132gp every alchemy you cast.

13,034K xp minus 166k xp= 12,868K xp you need

12,868K xp divided by 65(alchemy xp)= 197k alchs

197k alchs times by 132gp(loss per alch)= 26,004,000gp in total

or u can buy mage longs for 1300 eaand alch em for 1568 and the cost will be around 10m

Ice Barrage at Pest Control is the best exp in the game imo, but crazy expensive. Castle Wars would work too if you had a large group of friends.

I plan to split mine up between alching (yew longs atm, mage longs soonish), killing monsters, and maybe some more enchanting to get that Mage book.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"