land beyond the wilderness?

shinadam

how would you like land beyond the wilderness, how about some dark land with new castles, with evil new monsters, black chaos knights and all sorts of new wizards?

[without a wilderness level]

This would be a darker side of runescape ^_^

Guest Cody116

Well..to tell the truth....a new place beyond the wildy could really spice up the game a bit. Besides chaos knighs....and other crap like that......there would be an ideal oppertunity to add a new quest.

A long quest in the high level wilderness would be really good. Would actually pose a challenge for people...

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

A long quest in the high level wilderness would be really good. Would actually pose a challenge for people...

I like the sound of that...but make more wild so its even harder :D

Guest Hosan
why go beyond the wilderness? Try the black knights fortress! :shock:

I don't think there's any point in having land beyond the wilderness, why not make it somewhere else?

Ya, the black knights fortess always poses a challenge to me :roll:. Anyway I think making an area beyond the wilderness is a good idea.

yeah ofcourse there is no teleport to it so you must walk to the new land and it would be more fun if they put some lvl ( 100-150 ) for the gate of this new land so it would be really challenge

yeah ofcourse there is no teleport to it so you must walk to the new land and it would be more fun if they put some lvl ( 100-150 ) for the gate of this new land so it would be really challenge

grr, I was just about to say if so, no teleports.... or maybe teleports withing the new KD there but you couldn't go from south of the wildy to north of the wildy in a teleport.

(your in the north you can only tele to other places in the north, south can only tele to places in the south)

Quest potential there as well

that would be cool like go from lvl 120 wild to no wild...or also would be awesome is like a certain point in the wild where number start going down as u run north like a football feild....make it so its like lvl 10 to i dunno 70 wild then once u get to 70 it starts going down again and when u get to 1 wild their is another kingdom

w4M8t.png

dat would be cool, new cities and towns, but this might spoil it-NO banks.

that way you would really appreciate it, and "other side" trips would be a one off, exciting thing if there was high lvl stuff in between. then maybe rs would be fun-not just train-train-train etc. you would have real adventures in the "otherworld"

If the wild were to be similar to a football field then it would have to go down in levels, not up, becuase with 140 levels of wilderness total, it would take 10mins or so just running from one side to the other

siayer_katie.png

Im fairly sure Jagex are working on new land . How do I know? read one of their most recent posts where sardomin replyes, he mentions that new land might be rediscovered beyond the underground pass in west Ardouge :shock: go check it for yourself :D

sounds kinda scetchy :/ I think the wild does that pretty much itself. besides if no one really goes in the wildy (like me) why would we ever travel to a new land with no banks... ehh unless there was some quest.. but i hate quests :/

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

hmmm what about if they DID make knights over on the new land though, but knights that were REAL, GOOD fighting knights. They're combat is like 100 and they can use all the drag specials that we use ( providing that jagex gives them drag weaps) and they could say really corny lines like you see in all the movies :P

CrazY-FoO

• 1 year later...

The lands to the north- northen lands- northen mountines.

A small non-wild area at the top where you can kill sheep and make a meaty food(and sell for 100gp a time). Has a few houses and a range... sheep pen of course.

Quest- sheep hunter

Must have done sheep herder

They ask you to smuggle up some new sheep, You try to get some but guthixs says he will strike you down if you do. You grab a sheep from the hearder quest...sheep 5. Take it up there kills all the other sheep up there.

Reward: you can't go back up there. You get a dress and some 'holy' bagpipes.

Holy bagpipes increase prayer by one xp for every 5 seconds you play them. While playing your level goes down 1 every 5 seconds. You may get a random event were guthixs tells you to copy him in a tune. If you fail by 1-5 mark you lose all prayer points, fail by 6-10 marks you get a random tele and lose all your prayer points, fail by 10+ points you die and lose the bagpipes.

Kilt allows to do silly things and kill sheep- killing shepp makes guthixs angry and forces his wrath on you, random event, level 290 Guthix defender comes and attacks you. may be multi attacked and drops 1 item, could be anything from a cabbage to a set of bagpipes to a god plate to a potato. Sheep drop bones, weed killer seeds(plant in a farming patch and it kills any weeds after the original seeds are planted) and a piece of blood stained wool that has no purpose other than to confuse people.

May be regained by attacking a guard until he is dead then taking a key off him and breaking back into the camps store room, (or use the range, no visable effect, takes 1 prayer xp off) And stealing a set of bagpipes and/or a kilt. Then going to the druids and asking for a renchantment- requires a prayer pot.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

it would be kinda cool, like that most people in the normal runescape world dont know that place beyond wilderniss exists, and people in that place beyond wilderniss dont know the normal runescape world exists. perhaps with japanese-like villages and youd have to do a really hard quest to unlock a katana sword (2 handed, high damage, moderate speed. spec: 3 quick strikes on your opponent, 100 percent drain) and a set of really good throwing knives (rangers really do need a good update).

beyond what is now the edge of wilderniss would be a huge mountain area, with werewolfes and other monsters (high slayer lvl needed perhaps ?)rumors are (for the villagers beyond the edge of wilderniss) that anyone who has tried to cross those mountains has never returned. this place should only be for the really high lvled people (100+ combat).

what do you think?