Interesting paralells.

Guest mmortalone

Guest mmortalone

First of all, let me say, that I am not a person who is saying "pmfg, lookee at all the preety autoeers! they are horrible!"

I do not know what side to go on, for two reasons, and they are almost the same reasons that the immigrants to the US are using at this same point in time:

1. Autoers are technically breaking the rules and because of this, they should all be banned

2. Seriously, where do you think you get your 20k iron ore to get 85 smithing? did someone legitimately mine ALL of it? do you know how long that would take? Autoers are running the economy, so we cannot ban them without screwing up the economy.

When you get your 40k yews to get to 99 fletching from one person specifically, are you actually supporting the autoing community?

Your thoughts?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, you think!? Of course they're running the economy, but I still hate them. I think you use marco equipment yourself....

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

(This is like the only autoer topic I've posted out, out of the bazilion of them out there, because this is a good one.)

Excactly my thought. Autoers provide raw materials for us to use, and keep the prices down. And who cares if 100 or so "auto slave masters" are gaining millions, it's not like it's directly affecting us.

Kostyaf.png

(This is like the only autoer topic I've posted out, out of the bazilion of them out there, because this is a good one.)

Excactly my thought. Autoers provide raw materials for us to use, and keep the prices down. And who cares if 100 or so "auto slave masters" are gaining millions, it's not like it's directly affecting us.

how do they keep prices down they make them go up the more you have of something the less its worth

I think macroers help the economy... Who fished all those sharks to get 99 cooking? Who mined all that ess so you could get to 99 rcing? who cut all those yews for 99 fletching? the answer is autoers; they actually are the backbone of the runescape economy, why do you think pure ess is more expensive them regular ess? because it is mostly autoers that mine ess. Face it, with out autoers it would be much harder to buy massave ammounts of anything like fish, logs, ores etc...

Woah, Woah. Think. There's a huge difference between illegal immigrants and autoers. Illelal immigrants often come from poor countries, literally with nothing. Often in an attempt to feed their families, they sneak past the border. Now. Autoers on the other hand are a bunch of lazy bastages who want to make easy income through cheating in an online game. There's a huge difference, sure they may have their similarities; But they are two completely different things. :wink:

Do you think, Perhaps, that the Black Dragon lives in the Black Dragon Cave!?

Blackmagecc.png

I'm a firm believer of typing with proper grammar on the interwebs. Oh yes.

I think macroers help the economy... Who fished all those sharks to get 99 cooking? Who mined all that ess so you could get to 99 rcing? who cut all those yews for 99 fletching? the answer is autoers; they actually are the backbone of the runescape economy, why do you think pure ess is more expensive them regular ess? because it is mostly autoers that mine ess. Face it, with out autoers it would be much harder to buy massave ammounts of anything like fish, logs, ores etc...

Although morally wrong, I have to agree. I would never want to legitimately cut yews, pick flax, and string bows. Its sad how this is how the economy works though..... it really is.

how do they keep prices down they make them go up the more you have of something the less its worth

Wow, aren't you smart, you just proved me right. :roll:

"how do they keep prices down they make them go up"

"the more you have of something the less its worth"

Autoers bring in the raw goods. Higher supply, same demand means prices drop.

Kostyaf.png

Guest mmortalone
illigal immagrants and autors are both illigal and bad but autors do help the econmy more than illigal alliens do.

you sure about that?

think of it like this, if there is no way to get 40k yews except for an autoer to get them since nobody is going to stand at the tree cutting 40k yews because it would take a lifetime, they are allowing us to get our skills up easily.

dont get me wrong, im still neutral, because im against a few special people who get billions of GP by making about 300 level 3s with a name of zh000, zh001 etc.

it's morally wrong, but we profit off of it. its the modern business principle

And some people actually do not buy their skills. That's why I am not interested in 99 fletching.

Maybe it is the people who want to buy skills that are ruining the game and economy???

is it the same category of people that buy gp for real money?

Forgot that it is a game?

but what about the people who want to train wcing and such... are they to be ever limited to haveing to compete with auto'ers? well it didn't used to be this way the ess miners (who used to be able to not bother anyone are now takeing ligitimate xp from hard working skillers) what about the person who wants to train to magic logs? what about them

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

I've always had those thoughts in the back of my mind while reading all of the complaints about ess autoers. I was able to buy 30k ess for roughly 30gp each because of those bots. I wasn't upset to see them go, but I wasn't ecstatic, either.

Although I would never risk my own account by autoing, might as well take advantage of the idiots who try.

does anyone ever thought about low lvl f2p legit players who wants to make some money for serving rich p2p snobs. there is hunders legit players who are trying to make money minning ess, cutting yews and such. autoers takes last chance to get money for simple items like mith pl8 or addy scimmy.

and yes you still can get huge amounts at once, because or merchants who are standing in f2p worlds to collect cheaper matterials in low amounts and sell to us in bulk.

autoers hurts both groups of legit players and there is more that few acounts in those groups.

ban autoers and be happy.

PS. to people who are winning not be able to buy skills anymore: go back to clasic where every lvl was hard to get and every lvl as achevement.

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Guest mmortalone
does anyone ever thought about low lvl f2p legit players who wants to make some money for serving rich p2p snobs. there is hunders legit players who are trying to make money minning ess, cutting yews and such. autoers takes last chance to get money for simple items like mith pl8 or addy scimmy.

and yes you still can get huge amounts at once, because or merchants who are standing in f2p worlds to collect cheaper matterials in low amounts and sell to us in bulk.

autoers hurts both groups of legit players and there is more that few acounts in those groups.

PS. to people who are winning not be able to buy skills anymore: go back to clasic where every lvl was hard to get and every lvl as achevement.

when was the last time you cut 40k yews? or mined 300k ess?

i didn't but there is 1k legit players who mine 300 ess or cut 40 yews.

what about them? peopel who tries their best but can't do nothing because of autoers

Prayer is good for herbs

here's an idea. lets think of this as though it were the real world. to make it more like runescape, lets get rid of all of 3 things

1. computers

2. machines

3. assembly lines

there, now real life is like runescape should be.

these macros, breaking rules or not, are applying the industrial revolution to rs. it boosted economy around the turn of the 20th century.

:ohnoes:

give it a week prices down to 10m easy... month down to 5... :-k

sum1 quote me on that and see in a month lol :ohnoes:

-December 6.

I never lost any spears to ppl i went with. My internet providers are backstabbing pixel huggers though.

I am an earnest level 45, working to make some spare change. I make about 50K Bowstrings in a week. I actually put some hard work into it. I'm no autoer, though. I make my money slowly, as I just did this week, and I earn a good couple of mil. I don't spend it, which is the KEY. By the end of this week, I plan to have a total of 6 mil, all made in just one and a half weeks.

I don't break the economy. I just monopolize it. If I make 6 mil in about two weeks, imagine what I make in a month. 12 Mil total in a month. Now, think about buying 3 mil phats. That leaves me to buy 4 phats, at 3 mil each. That's a good profit. So, not all of us are autoers. We work hard and long.

P2P snobs? What about the F2P cheapasses? I know for a fact for being F2P till level 47, I'm 55 that there are more scammers and rude people in F2P then P2P. And if its so hurtful do you trying to make money, go get a real job, make $5,00 and buy members, there is always a way you don't need a credit card, hell you can do it without your parent permission, they would never find out if they don't play RuneScape.

Jagex seriously need's to do something about all the autoer's. They are killing the economy and making it harder for people who actually play the game to make money. Same with illegal immigrant's, they come to our country illegally to gain a free education and healthcare and most (not saying all) don't pay taxes. In effect all these illegal immigrant's raise our taxes and flood our school's and hospital's making harder for the legal citizen's to get a good education and proper health care. Another thing that is ridiculous is that they go and protest... This flood's our major cities and causes our economy to lose million's of dollar's. Wether in runescape or real life, people that don't gain thing's properly should be dealt with.

I do understand that many illegal immigrant's are very poor, but their country should cooperate with the U.S to deal with this issue.

I think macroers are completely unfair seeing how we have to stay at our screns while they go off and let [edited] or something do it while IRL they watch Family Guy.

Although I must agree autoers do supply a large percent of supplies in the RS economy.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

P2P snobs? What about the F2P cheapasses? I know for a fact for being F2P till level 47, I'm 55 that there are more scammers and rude people in F2P then P2P. And if its so hurtful do you trying to make money, go get a real job, make $5,00 and buy members, there is always a way you don't need a credit card, hell you can do it without your parent permission, they would never find out if they don't play RuneScape.

ok first you have no clue who i am, so stop your bs.

scammer and rune people is mirror of our gloriuos society, so we can't do anythign about it, but to educate people, and not many kids wanan go to scholl nowdays :)

speaking about autoers. yes they supply cheap matterials, yes they help rich guys buy lvl's in few days. does anyone now amazed about 99 flething or cooking? no. why? because of that insane supply of raw matterials that autoers produce. why that gives to us? cheap raw matterials while all other items raise in price. i still remmeber buying pray pots 5k ea for 4 dose vials. today u lucky to buy rannar for 7k. do you know why? because of excess money we have. no i don't blame alchers, well i kinda do but look at the roots where it came from.

Cheap ess means profitable nat crafting. why we use natures? yes u got that one right for high alching. now what we alching? oh yes yew longs. who provide us with yews? oh same autoers. with endless supply of yews and ess high alching won't decrease, it will only increase. who gets rich of that? yes, the owners of the bots that running 24/7. who gets poor? f2p people who tries to make money gathering those products, regular players who does all other kinds of stuff besides alching. all money flow today is towards owners of the bots.

think what you want but these autoing bots creating never ending supply for alchers who creates gp, which is bad for economy.

Rose_2_Pure, i have job, and i live on my own, and i have card that i pay my members with. i simply been in f2p before and i know how hard to make few gp to afford simple everyday things.

Prayer is good for herbs