I never knew someone loved me so much

Guest TrixStar

fakeme2sz.png

I only put this on the P2P cuz i know a lot of people from these boards. This is NOT me someoneis imitating me on MySpace, I just want to warn anyone who uses this site if you see this and converse with this person it is not me. Be warned if this guy tries to make any deals with you. It's pretty weird but oh well.

Mods if this needs moved or is in the wrong section im sorry.

Falador, Washington DC?

What is that place?

and i just can't post this without commenting the title, of course we love you this much *shows with hands* :)

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

That might be the creepiest thing that I have ever seen... *remembers google images with filter off* Actually, nevermind that is pretty tame.

Do you have ANY clue who that is? I mean have you tried contacting them or anything?

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

One word...hide. Run away and change your name and live the rest of your days in paranoia. Hopefully MJ didn't make this...

Seriously though, theres some pretty weird people out there. Hey, at least no freaks have started making fansites about Leesters. He's even got his own fansite! Kill the bloodveld FTW!!!1

Yikes! :shock:

I'd be somewhat honoured, but mostly freaked out. This kind of impersonation could ruin your ingame reputation even though you had nothing to do with it. People could get scammed and you would be blamed :shock:

Too bad you can't proof to that site you are the real trixstar and get him removed.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

You've been here for a while now and still not aware that you're not allowed to post pictures of sites they have banned from being linked to?
I think this is a bit different, thanks for playing super mod though. Im warning people that this is not me and not to believe this person who is impersonating me.

Is that the person from the link I sent you?

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

I cant understand how some people could be so fascinated with other players as to make pics about them or pretend to be them. :?

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Creepy... how did he/she get your rs account pic? Maybe it's someone you know in RS or RL. :?

Well that could really just be a post that they copied off of any rich guy killing dags, or maybe Trixtar posted that picture once and they copied it.

That is pretty annoying, though. As said before I hope they don't get you in any trouble, lol.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Making a NotSafeForYou about a runescape player... can I please tell them to get a life, just this once, without getting flamed? :lol:

I'm one of them. Go ahead and flame me, I used to say the same thing, but there is a huge community on there, and it's a good way to keep your real life account away from Runescape.

I remember when "trixstar" created a MySpace, I knew it was fake and I flamed him. I've also flamed "Zezima" and "Lilyufie" They are fakes saying they aren't and never want to prove it.

But yes, it's sad people want to imitate people on there, and yeah it's sad we make myspaces for our runescape myspace accounts. But hey...

Omg Trixstar have a secret admire

Sir Krohan- 138 - 2696 (2886)

Goals

Attack 112/120 || Strength 112/120 || Defence 112/120 || HP 114/120
Ranged 110/120 || Magic 104/120 || Prayer 103/120 || Slayer 114/120

All Skills 10127/27 || All Skills 102+ 25/27 || All skills 103+ 24/27
All Skills 10420/27 || All Skills 10513/27 || All skills 10611/27

288th to reach 85 Slayer & 144th to reach 90 Slayer