Autoer/macroer discussion- please post here!

jaklumen

why blame the chinese the mexican people are a much more efficent labor force or so says my dad we should pay them to go play hide and go seek with us and then pay them to go play runescape. i just thought maybe we dont want another pearl harbor this time thought it would be the chinese people will go on strike and we will have no more chinese food

yewbotssmallqu7.png

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as how this is on macros and bots in general, I'm bringing this up.

Has anyone noticed the Rune Shop bots, the Range shop bots, and the Karajama Fishing bots?

Rune Shop Bots-Buying all the minds, chaos, and deaths from the shop.

Range shop bots-Buying every arrow in stock, type doesn't matter.

kara Fish bots-Massively fishing swords, lobs, tuna, etc.

Ive noticed the Karajama bots while im fishing. They are very annoying.

Also the other day i was going from draynor to port sarim i saw a herd of bots coming from the yew trees between them. There was like 17! :x

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

lol even though they cause such a problem i still think we need them in runescape (now only if i knew how to auto :S) but if we didn't have the bots gathering the raw materials for everybody we wouldn't be able to lvl so quickly....

trust me i h8 these bots they annoy the crap out of me when i try to get yews but i still think we need them to gather our raw materials

imagine fletching with your own raw materials... flax into bowstring and cutting your own logs and so own and so forth....

i dont there is any1 out there wha has mined there own essence and are above 70 runecrafting.....

i could go on and on

Umm...Idc what the bots do, they ruin the experience and make it harder to do ANYTHING!

And, if you gather your own materials, you tend to gain exp, save money, and meet more people that you *might* be able to sell stuff to.

If I had bought gold ore insstead of mining it to get my craft level up, I wouldn't have met a great RS friend who I'm selling a lotta mith bars to, to cover nature rune costs.

My MOD Queue and MODs - StarTrekGuide

sig-2-itsaratflail.png

Wait a minute...

:idea:

I've got an idea!

There should be exp bonuses for using your own raw materials that YOU gather.

Like, keeping your own coal and mith ores to smelt gives you a 10-20 exp bonus per mith bar for smithing level.

It would cut down on bots, since people would want to gather their own stuff, it would cut back on skillers, since skillers are sometimes used for gathering raw materials, and it would encourage people to train every skill.

It would, though, hurt the open market.

Which means, that for higher up stuff, the exp bonus should be kept lower in order to encourage market trade, but it can't be too low.

Just enough to deflect some people would work.

::'

I can't see any other downsides though. Any comments?

(this post literally started 38 seconds after earlier post was entered.)

sig-2-itsaratflail.png

Wait a minute...

:idea:

I've got an idea!

There should be exp bonuses for using your own raw materials that YOU gather.

Like, keeping your own coal and mith ores to smelt gives you a 10-20 exp bonus per mith bar for smithing level.

It would cut down on bots, since people would want to gather their own stuff, it would cut back on skillers, since skillers are sometimes used for gathering raw materials, and it would encourage people to train every skill.

It would, though, hurt the open market.

Which means, that for higher up stuff, the exp bonus should be kept lower in order to encourage market trade, but it can't be too low.

Just enough to deflect some people would work.

::'

I can't see any other downsides though. Any comments?

(this post literally started 38 seconds after earlier post was entered.)

...Skillers get all of their materials like everyone else unless you're talking about herbs, armor, outfits, etc... :roll: ...Skillers mine, smith, fish, cook, woodcut, firemake, thieve, construct, hunt, craft...well...basically everything...you get what I' saying

Umm, a 'lil OT, but some moron just posted a moneymaking thread in this forum advertizing a macro, mods lock it plz. The nerve of some ppl o.0

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

2 nights ago i got a botter and their master ::'

He was using the bot to tell mods to, uhh, below him (take away the E), to try and lure people to the wildy, and the funny thing was, i reported the master as they said that they were controlling the bot.

Btw, the bot was autotyping.

Sad, huh?

sig-2-itsaratflail.png

Umm, a 'lil OT, but some moron just posted a moneymaking thread in this forum advertizing a macro, mods lock it plz. The nerve of some ppl o.0
OK, you just severly annoyed me.

Yea, mods, please lock the 16-page-sticky... :roll: ...

Don't ask someone to lock the WHOLE thread for ONE post... <.<

The nerve of some ppl

The nerve of some ppl

He was talking about another thread, not this thread.

The nerve of some ppl

He was talking about another thread, not this thread.

Oh...erm...in that case: sorry. #-o

(I feel like an [wagon]) :oops:

I started my most recent character a couple of days ago. During my first trip to the rune mine, some jerk reported me as an autoer cause I didn't respond to him when he accused me of being one. (Someone I'med me while I was on that computer, which makes it freeze up for a minute or so so I couldn't). This jerk then proceeded to make a series of comments about "people like me". I finally got the computer unstuck and put him on ignore. Then continued my training route. I probably should have reported him for harassment too.

There is nothing wrong with reporting someone who may possibly be autoing. The harassment afterwards is wrong. I've seen this kind of behavior when others (who may have actually been autoing) were reported. It would be nice if people would just report the behavior and move on.

Obviously the autoers are really getting out of hand.

Wow I didn't know there was autoers such as that. Merchanting :shock:

Je suis chercher pour les gens qui parlent fran̮̤̉̉ais. Vous parlez fran̮̤̉̉ais?

Sig created by me. Back then when mauls actually worked.

mustbepuresigqk1.png

must%20be%20pure.gif

I stumbled accross my first batch of autoers between draynor and lumbridge just now. They were all chopping a yew tree. Some were level 3, some were level 4. I reported the first one who wasn't wearing any special clothes. I tried to report the second one and got the message that I had just filed a snapshot within 60 seconds and not to abuse the system. Then I started seeing random events. Lots of them. The autoers started disappearing because they weren't responding to the random events. The ones that weren't autoing didn't disappear because they did respond.

I think reporting does help.

I guess I wasn't clear in my previous post. I was trying to report a second autoer, I guess I need to wait a full 60 seconds before filing an abuse report if I read the message I got correctly. I do only report behavior once.

Well, I was surprised tonight to discover that nobody is autoing Flax.. Surprising as it seems that it would be an easy moneymaker. Have there always been no flax autoers, or is this a new crackdown? :-k
Dude, this a General Topic for F2P. Don't put mem stuff in it like your sig and pic, and flax-talking-about-ness

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

Well, I was surprised tonight to discover that nobody is autoing Flax.. Surprising as it seems that it would be an easy moneymaker. Have there always been no flax autoers, or is this a new crackdown? :-k
Dude, this a General Topic for F2P. Don't put mem stuff in it like your sig and pic, and flax-talking-about-ness
Who tf are you to say anything? <.<

He can talk about whatever he wants. This is macro discussion, which is mostly F2P, but there's P2P involved. Now go away.

P2P is not immune to autoing. Its not as common in P2P but I have seen it. I think Jagex's efforts are starting to pay off cause I'm not seeing it as often in F2P as I was. Or maybe I'm just getting lucky.

lol i have like amillion autoers, but none to use! i seriously could name a great website right now, but i'm to scared to do autoing :cry: i dont want to hurt jagex's feelings..LOL :D

But seriously folks i have autoers, i just don't use em! They take away the point of the game... WORK!! \:D/ go work! :XD: :XD: :XD:

the fact that you have autoers probably isnt a good thing

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png