Watch out monsters here we come *SODB* [U]

fearspudgod

Wow, I never would have guessed that so many people would want to come along with us. :shock:

If you'd like to start coming on trips, message me in-game. I'll make sure I have private on.

single_skill1165709744.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golvellius07 and me already PM'd Captianant... We're in for the fun! :D

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Not to be paranoid...

But I would try to keep numbers to people known on the boards...

This would keep the possibility of being jumped by a clan..

Also would help in the thought of returning all items of people who die and sharing of drops.. ((Which i always do in teams.. even if Chain or D2her ))

Just my 2 cents... If it's going to be a KQ trip let me know..need to go grab my Verac again

Nice, send me a PM online sometime I'll try out one of these trips. :P

i tried to get ya to come but you were "busy" mmhmmm...

Heh, me and buddybear (p-mods ftw!) just wanted to go kill something together and managed to get Trojann away from the Dag kings long enough to come with us. We got a d-med the first trip hehe, it went to buddybear. All the drops we get, we say what they are, and we share the loot from the sale of them (if its a big drop) or just share parts of the little ones. In Buddybear's case, we decided for him to get the med (since trojann and I already have one) and he got it. If the majority of the group wants a specific drop to go to a player, then the item goes to that player with nobody else getting a share. If we decide to sell all the items from the trip, all the players get an equal share. If we keep the items, all participants will get (somewhat) equal portians of the items.

how about that for the baseline rules, so everyone can be aware? :lol:

if ya dont like it, ya dont have to add it to the mainpage, taters

thanks for making this, i'm too lazy too lol

EDIT: Thanks for the 1337 banner! dude, we might have just inadvertantly started a clan lol

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

been no lifing at abbys and need a break...

I will be online all night tonight and tomorrow. So let's hook up a KQ or KBD trip...

Good to see sk8 is back and look forward to meeting fellow tip-it'ers

Ohh and Lantz... shouldn;t you be finishin your Barrow experiment with KC??

:wink:

Gimme a ring, I enjoy team based monsters.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I'm kind of new to members, 7 days in... I'd love to come with you guys and check it out... I'm only a level 71 though, i can hit 20's though... If I we're to come, I wouldn't mind taking a smaller portion of the earnings since I probably wouldn't help as much... Please PM me, my sn is I3allin11

Thanks

RSN bebbsy always looking for ANY team based kill (like kpq kd or kbd) so add me 2 the list if u want :) (Cb 107 and veracs btw if u need 2 no)

On GMT afternoons weekdays and pretty much all weekends and pm me on forums or ingame with trips :lol:

Ben

Well, we just finished up two KBD trips for today and I got some pics. :) The people who went on this trip were Fearspudgod, Lord Soultar, I3allin11, Deangut, Captainant, and Barihawk.

kbd12yo.png

kbd29dw.png

single_skill1165709744.png