Watch out monsters here we come *SODB* [U]

fearspudgod

FOR THE MOST UP - TO - DATE SODB IFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OUR FORUMS http://s7.invisionfree.com/Sodb/index.php - SODB forum, dont worry kiddies, its safe.

sodb6sg.jpg

Hi, and welcome to the official SODB thread (Slayers Of Dangerous beasts). On this thread you will see everything from past events, times for current events, and events in the future. I hope you enjoy this thread, and please come join us!

here at SODB we have a few rules, 1. please dont flame other people on the events/thread. 2. If some one dies, on an event please return thier items, if you dont..well you wont be happy. 3. Have fun!

Here is a new system that a few members and myself have created, its called the point system. Here is how it works, when you attend a KBD or mole trip you will be awarded 5 points. When you get 25 points you will able to attend the DK's and the KQ queen. I hope this isnt that confussing, once you get used to it, im sure you will love it.

Now folks the fun stuff :)

most current event: Dag kings - drops (zerk ring-mud staff)

for all your people that dont like slaying monsters, maybe you just want to watch the fight? well this is for you! We have our own CHEER! here it goes.

S O D B slay the beasts, that's you not me.

They're here to kick your rear behind, if I were thee I'd run not hide.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Slayers!!!! WOO!!!!!

-Selbbub

here is a list of the Leaders or SODB Organizers (trip planners)

trip organizors

fearspudgod

buddybear200

deangut

lord soultar

capitianant

The socc masta

laikrob

Rebdragon

Trusted Players (once you have gone a few trips, you will be added here)

thatkid

laikrob

golve

heath at UK

s00nerfan

Satenza

the socc master

"evilrodyle"

Leester

Trojann2

CDUB

The Valor

lucaseco

brdy120

who le ow

shortman (4229)

Adamskii (ajc100)

Nvw08 (Manacit2)

Condor85

gonpost (Unbug07)

Agresser

Selbbub

pkthedreamer (Bawoul)

Aussy321

paulino

Dabestkillas

(this list is still in progress, so please if you have attended one or more *succesful* dking trips with us, send me a pm to be added)

Forum link again, if you wanna become a member please post on the forums. http://s7.invisionfree.com/Sodb/index.php - SODB forum, dont worry kiddies, its safe.[/b]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this an official clan?

I say we make it a club of some sort... slightly more official! Like the TET, only purely monster slashing events!

I might be interested in a kq trip or two. Feel free to add me in-game, stats and rsn in sig.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I'm up for some slaying of monsters. Gimme PM when I'm next online.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

great idea, i'm not a big fan of pking, but love going kbd etc with friends, and havn't found a clan that i don't have to go pkin in, i'd be delighted to come if the times suit

EDIT: infact have a banner:

sodb4jz.jpg

[img=http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1179/sodb4jz.jpg]

and yes, you guessed it, i'm very bored :wink:

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Last Night's Trip We got a d med after like 5 :shock:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I would really like to join since I can never ever find a group to interact with at 6.00am-8.00am GMT timezone. The aussy servers are too slow.

I am very interested, I am combat 91 and I hope you guys will accept me. :)

I'd love to come with you guys and go on KBD trips, but it's the trip going their that is risky: pkers might come along and maybe even get pked by you guys. Plus looks like prayer pots are need for the trips to but I only have 2 prayer pots left from barrows lol. :oops:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

last night we didint seem to see any pkers, even if we had i doubt they would mess with a group of 6-7 people all 98 - 106 i glad we have had so many responses, its cool. I remember someone asking about requirements, well here are a few, able to help (alittle :)) a good aditude willing to return a dead persons items, and able to HAVE FUN! ill be planning the next trip maybe tomorrow ill contact you if so.

Everyone add me to your friends list if your interested, you may also add anyone else currently on the list.

hmmm, sounds really fun, I've never been to KBD, KQ or CE, but I'd really like to some time, so if someone gives me tips on what to bring etc. I'll come along some time, if I ever give up Barrows, which I doubt will happen in this life time!

Combat 101 btw. Add me ingame, I'll be on later tonight.

Sorry, my RSN is bflinty1, keep forgetting it's different.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

I just wanted to say I think its cool you guys are doing this and it sounds like its just for fun and few giggles with friends. Hit me up ingame and i'll give you and your posse 100 free shark and some pots to use up in your next trips. :) If I don't respond, then just come to al kahid server 111.

Have fun, and maybe i'll come sometime :).