Watch out monsters here we come *SODB* [U]

fearspudgod

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id be happy to join to KBD or KQ trips. as i have slayed hungreds of king black dragons, tried to slay kalpfite queen several times, i think i got quite load of experiment of these "supreme monsters in runescape". also, i could join to dagganoth king trips. i even made it up to king room before dying! twice! add me if you take me along

dragonfhpcape,It%20is%20girl.gif

anybody willing to lend me a set of verac, i would be very very in debt to you (i'd give you my disk of returning as insurance)

lol anyways, im about to buy a ton of sharks and pots for supplies, so i'll be good to go for a while

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

Man you guys have had great luck on KBD ((3 of 4 trips you got Dragon drop)) Of coarse the one trip I cpme on nothing :o

Wish I could of made some more trips, but was stuck at abbys getting my 90 Strength and 91 Attack. (( 2 whip drops though ))

I will read up and find out more on Dag Kings.

I would rather Mage or Range them. Only 91 range and 88 mage though.

Keep it up SOBM

hey guys , isnt guthans' the best armor ? why do we need veracs for KQ
eh? it isnt hitting trough prayer, it hits trough ARMOR since kalphite queen has biggest armour defence (i think) thats the reason of using veracs there. look from rs new info base (or whatever it is) search word barrows take set effect page :wink:
dragonfhpcape,It%20is%20girl.gif

Ow, i could come if it wasn't for this damn lagged up computer.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I'm in. Prefer to range, but can also mage (both 80).

Now, if only someone can guide me through the prayers on the way down there, I might even be useful... :wink:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

thanks deangut! we might need you at the melee :P
lol.. I get the death spot...

I would rather hit up range or mage, but I will read up on some guides if melee is needed...

Anyone out there reading this have hints or help on Melee for a team please pm me..

Thanks ((Off to read the guide))

thanks deangut! we might need you at the melee :P
lol.. I get the death spot...

I would rather hit up range or mage, but I will read up on some guides if melee is needed...

Anyone out there reading this have hints or help on Melee for a team please pm me..

Thanks ((Off to read the guide))

heres my hint.. dont die :lol:

I think two rangers is enough and that will be me and spud if he isnt maging rex

We need someone to mage with spud and a ranger with me plus a melee guy or two

correct me if any of this is wrong :oops:

Masterpsion.gif

I think two rangers is enough and that will be me and spud if he isnt maging rex

We need someone to mage with spud and a ranger with me plus a melee guy or two

correct me if any of this is wrong :oops:

2 Rangers should be good, and I guess 2 meleers would be fine (though in my experience meleers don't tend to last very long). And spud may need help taking out Rex with his 73 Mage and lack of experience, so I may be able to join you guys during the weekend or some other time (if I'm lucky I may have an large enough opening in my schedule this week, that is if I'm lucky enough). I offer my services as an experienced lvl 88 Mage Rex controller :P , whenever they are available. (if you need a Ranger I can do that also, but it looks like you guys have that postition taken care of).

Hoping to buy some Veracs, I've never KQ'd and it sounds like fun :D .

Btw any Mage's, this is my usual inventory for fighting Rex (fairly cheap compared to Leesters and the gangs stuff, but it works) in case anyone wanted to know.

inv6pn.jpg

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

untitled2gk.png

my first DK trip, this isnt a SODB trip but i thought i might aswell post it/

3 Mages... :lol:

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

If you happen to get a mud staff I'll buy it, I've always wanted one :P

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!