Watch out monsters here we come *SODB* [U]

fearspudgod

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and bodders are doing a d kings trip right now

We need someone to mage rex who knows who to get him into the safe spot

bodders is the bait for supreme, and if he cankill him hell be maging rex with who ever comes along

please pm me asap

Masterpsion.gif

Me and bodders are doing a d kings trip right now

We need someone to mage rex who knows who to get him into the safe spot

bodders is the bait for supreme, and if he cankill him hell be maging rex with who ever comes along

please pm me asap

How the hell do you guys find the time for this during the weekdays (especially Dk's, that takes a while to organize, get down there, and take down the Kings)? The only time I can ever get down there is during weekends or the summer. I'd go, but I'm short on Deaths, its kinda late, and I got a bit of Homework left too :? .

Seriously, how do you guys organize this stuff during the time-consuming business of Mon-Fri? :?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I have no clue lmao

Its 11 here and iv done my homework

why not make a trip down to D kings eh? Im usually up till 12 anyway :P

You're going down there at 11 Pm on a weekday!? (btw, same time as me) I guess I have to agree with your first statement :lol: .

dkingsruined1rc.jpg

Well our D Kings trip turned out horrible :cry:

Our inexperience combined with the team already there, earned us only one kill-a water battle staff :lol:

All and all it was mostly a learning experience and was fun

We can say we went and we now have a basic understanding of how things work down there

Masterpsion.gif

sounds fun and id love to join cept i think im 2 my stats r 2 low and i can only play on weekends :cry:

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

Lol bear I think i may get guthans only to use down there

They got a mud staff while we were there too :cry:

If say three of us could get guthan, we could handle ourselves pretty well down there for quite a while :P

Masterpsion.gif

Lol bear I think i may get guthans only to use down there

They got a mud staff while we were there too :cry:

If say three of us could get guthan, we could handle ourselves pretty well down there for quite a while :P

I wouldn't reccomend bringing Guthans unless you've done 10+ trip already and have plenty of experience. It'd be a shame to lose that nice Spear :? .

I think two rangers is enough and that will be me and spud if he isnt maging rex

We need someone to mage with spud and a ranger with me plus a melee guy or two

correct me if any of this is wrong :oops:

2 Rangers should be good, and I guess 2 meleers would be fine (though in my experience meleers don't tend to last very long). And spud may need help taking out Rex with his 73 Mage and lack of experience, so I may be able to join you guys during the weekend or some other time (if I'm lucky I may have an large enough opening in my schedule this week, that is if I'm lucky enough). I offer my services as an experienced lvl 88 Mage Rex controller :P , whenever they are available. (if you need a Ranger I can do that also, but it looks like you guys have that postition taken care of).

Hoping to buy some Veracs, I've never KQ'd and it sounds like fun :D .

Btw any Mage's, this is my usual inventory for fighting Rex (fairly cheap compared to Leesters and the gangs stuff, but it works) in case anyone wanted to know.

inv6pn.jpg

You know you could bring just 1 super anti and save a space for an extra shark. Instead of 2 anti-poisons.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Just a little screenie from one of yesterday's KBD trips.

kbdtrip21wm.png

We got the usual Rune Longs and lots of yews. On the first trip, the theories about KBD autoing yews was brought up.

*Uses his Black Dragon accounts

*Has 99 Firemaking

*There's no way he could have chopped 300 yews at the short time we were there

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Arrgh! This is exactly the sort of stuff that looks so much fun on RS.

I'm off to train combat solidly for six months until I'm good enough to do this stuff!

Great idea btw. This might be a bit more popular than you had expected. Not enough clans push slaying events imo :D

[jealousy]Have fun[/jealousy]

df

iratebadger.png

Arrgh! This is exactly the sort of stuff that looks so much fun on RS.

I'm off to train combat solidly for six months until I'm good enough to do this stuff!

Great idea btw. This might be a bit more popular than you had expected. Not enough clans push slaying events imo :D

[jealousy]Have fun[/jealousy]

df

i did not expect this thread to reach well over 12 pages and still growing! its wonderful :)

ERRR!!

My computor crapped out on me last night... Spent over 3 hours running restores and other stuf to the PC. OO Joy.

So I should be able to load all my apps tonight and hopefully be back online by the night time...

Sorry I couldn't join you at DK's... I want to learn the ropes down there and build a good gameplan for a good group..

And Spuds, This topic is getting much attention. Gratz man