Watch out monsters here we come *SODB* [U]

fearspudgod

I've got a team cape for ya :D I bought a full invetory just for everyone who wanted to come.
You are a friendly bear :wink:

I will go for some fun KBD killing..

P.S. 5 hours at abbys and no whip... Got a rune kite though ... LOL

soz capt 8-)

put me down for 1 cape

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not gonna on this trip but on next kbd definately gonna try to go if im allowed im 90 cb pm me or post and tell me cuz i went with clan and on 2 or 3 kill we got dmed so hopefully that means kbd is the one monster i lucky on

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

well, at the starters of the group are finally doing another trip, so maybe we'll get a prize?

cmb lv isnt a problem, we've got lv 70's who come too! Its all about having fun, not bogging people down with level requirements!

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

Had fun at the KBD guys (can't make another trip, got some homeworkd left). Didn't get any Dragon drops but for a lvl 95 I think I got a decent percentage of the drops :P :

kbddrops0uc.png

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

untitled2ku.png

tip.it ftw

DAAAAANG peep peep, you got some sexy people on your list, lets see nobody nobody nobody BODDERSDACAT daang,

Yo bro next time tell me whats up when your going. I worked tonight but next time check if im on aim.

Ian

lambosig1.png

Sorry I had to bail early.. my girl was earlier then expected.. errr women

Anyway I took a screeny of what Pk'ers call a death dot.. We all were in one spot, I will try to upload tongiht.

I got 2 drops before I left so add Addy plate and 105 fires to the list.

Look forward to some events this weekend and next week ((Girl is going on 7 day Vacation :twisted: ))

I'm prepin for Dk's this weekend :D . I can solo Mage, I'd actually prefer it, but I can still go with another Mage (if we have like 10 people going that'd be fine, we'd be down there for hours :) ). I can Range with my Xbow, though I'm pretty sure we have enough Rangers.

Who's meleeing? Or at least killing Supreme for round one?

i got guthans but i dont wanna risk my helm, so ill mage with you.

Guessin' you havn't had it long lol. The item you'd lose is your spear... :shock: . I'm fine with you maging with me, that means I'll be taking half as many hits from the Rangers 8-) .

I actually don't have full Guthans atm, but I'm slowly getting it piece by piece at the Barrows :) . I should have all Barrows sets by the summer if I ever have enough time to get them. (from Dk'ing, and I've got enough pots and food for 150 Barrows trips.)

I'll be on loads this weekend, so if you ever need a Mage, just pm me (Roglord) and i'll probably be up for it.

I might try out the Verac's and Blood spell method, see if that's any good, or I could just do Dart and Guthan. but that's better when there's two Mages as its' slower.

yea dude add me to the list please..

id love to KBD for a while add qsbillabong

"Ive always tried to kill the greatest man alive, but then I finally realize that suicide is not the answer"

QsBillabong