Watch out monsters here we come *SODB* [U]

fearspudgod

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we just finished up another KBD trip, and this time we had a couple first timers :D Sadly to say we also had our first death in the history of the SODB :cry: No dragon drops, but we still had a good time.

525062ee.png

Satenza hit the nail on the head there with that quote 8-)

5250623ht.png

This was kinda weird...Two evil chickens and the KBD to deal with at the same time. Nevertheless the SODB prevailed :lol:

captainandbuddyshading5wy5vb.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Yes, everyone had teled and BAM 23, BAM 15 BAM dead.

Though here's a pic of the trip.

sodbkbd.jpg

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Nice to see there was some new faces...

and I am curious too.. who Died on the trip? Did they drop much? and did they get their stuff back?

Still no lifing at abbys ((Thought I would get cmbt lvl on my att but didn't , so now trainin 460k for Str for cmbt))

keep me posted on trips

Sadly to say we also had our first death in the history of the SODB :cry: No dragon drops, but we still had a good time.

Who was the one who died? I wish I could have went, but I'm in school at the moment. :cry:

single_skill1165709744.png

Me I have the title none of you will ever have.

First Casualty Of The SODB And Proud :( :D

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Well, not really since we were going in initiate. I did lose my White boots and gloves. And initiate helm. So like 5k of stuff, cry me a river. :D

Signature3.gif

Well, not really since we were going in initiate. I did lose my White boots and gloves. And initiate helm. So like 5k of stuff, cry me a river. :D

It was fun. My first time lol.

Never even noticed you died. :lol:

I thought I was the last one out.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun on these trips. I may have to stop by some time. Keep me posted on it.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

He died the trip before you went...you were to busy talking to the ladies to come with us :wink:

Only one lady. :wink:

Please don't get me into any trouble here. :?

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I simply wont go to DK's with a group of first timers.. ((Heck only went there one time)) The thing is even experience DK'ers can get the rotation wrong and lure the the wrong one to the wrong area. Ask Metallica and their team.

There is two pictures about this...

1. IMHO It is HARDER TO DIE THAN TO SURVIVE @ Dagg Kings...Reason Being, Mage Prayer Saves You, No Matter What.

2. If you are uneducated and don't know what you're doing, your as good as dead...

If everyone is somewhat experienced and knows there job things can run very smoothly, and trips can last for a very long time. But if you go with a bunch of morons one mess up and everyones dead. Here's a list of things that could cause chaos in a matter of seconds down there (off the top of my head.

1) A CANNON. If you bring a cannon down there with me EVER I will KILL YOU.

2) Mage can't control Rex properly (i.e., hes an idiot)

3) Meleers let Supreme get to the Rangers who forget to be in their safe spot (Ever fought Prime and Supreme at once? No? Good...)

4) A moron gets hit by outside rangers and Kings, run around room like a chicken with his head cut off, making it impossible to control any King and causing chaos.

5) Some mentally challenged gets cocky and stands in the middle of the room right when Rex (or some other King, Rex would be the worst) spawns.

6) Mage stands in southeast corner with Mage Protect on, Supreme gets too him (no meleers or they don't do their job), Mage has to tele and Rex goes on a rampage.

7) Team fails to propery set up when going down the ladder.

8) Mage uses a multitarget freezing spell on Rex, when Rex is realeased he wanders aimlessly towards the other members of the team.

9) Leesters is on the team.

If any of those 9 things happen (there are tons more, those are just the ones I though of right now) then the whole trip is guna explode in the teams face.

So, in short, DON'T Dk WITH A GROUP OF MORONS.

Erm...Excuse Me, Leesters is one of the best Dagg King Men I know, along with Cdub_Foo. Those two together take Supreme and Prime every trip on their own while I control rex. At the end of our last trip Lee told me that I'm a Rex Pro. Meaning I was Killing Rex with time to spare and help them kill Supreme. :D

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Yeah, dont mess with Leester, he is great Daggy King player. Well I want to go sometime, but I am still studying up on them.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Guest rsd95

nice idea, but maybe another time, I don't think im quite high level enough to be out killing KBD or KQ quite yet

I simply wont go to DK's with a group of first timers.. ((Heck only went there one time)) The thing is even experience DK'ers can get the rotation wrong and lure the the wrong one to the wrong area. Ask Metallica and their team.

There is two pictures about this...

1. IMHO It is HARDER TO DIE THAN TO SURVIVE @ Dagg Kings...Reason Being, Mage Prayer Saves You, No Matter What.

2. If you are uneducated and don't know what you're doing, your as good as dead...

If everyone is somewhat experienced and knows there job things can run very smoothly, and trips can last for a very long time. But if you go with a bunch of morons one mess up and everyones dead. Here's a list of things that could cause chaos in a matter of seconds down there (off the top of my head.

1) A CANNON. If you bring a cannon down there with me EVER I will KILL YOU.

2) Mage can't control Rex properly (i.e., hes an idiot)

3) Meleers let Supreme get to the Rangers who forget to be in their safe spot (Ever fought Prime and Supreme at once? No? Good...)

4) A moron gets hit by outside rangers and Kings, run around room like a chicken with his head cut off, making it impossible to control any King and causing chaos.

5) Some mentally challenged gets cocky and stands in the middle of the room right when Rex (or some other King, Rex would be the worst) spawns.

6) Mage stands in southeast corner with Mage Protect on, Supreme gets too him (no meleers or they don't do their job), Mage has to tele and Rex goes on a rampage.

7) Team fails to propery set up when going down the ladder.

8) Mage uses a multitarget freezing spell on Rex, when Rex is realeased he wanders aimlessly towards the other members of the team.

If any of those 9 things happen (there are tons more, those are just the ones I though of right now) then the whole trip is guna explode in the teams face.

Erm...Excuse Me, Leesters is one of the best Dagg King Men I know, along with Cdub_Foo. Those two together take Supreme and Prime every trip on their own while I control rex. At the end of our last trip Lee told me that I'm a Rex Pro. Meaning I was Killing Rex with time to spare and help them kill Supreme. :D

Erm... i beleive he was joking. We all know Leesters is a wacked out klling machine. Infact i was pked earlier soloin at the mage bank. I bet it was him :!:

Signature3.gif

Troj - Leest - CDUB

Should show some of us SOBD's the ropes at dag's...

Been there to just solo REX, but would like to see a full team in action.

Well, Im speaking for myself, but I think Cdub and Leesters agree, Too. I died today due to a noob wanting my Guthans Spear, Which Is fine, he gets nothing and I lose his respecct, no biggy. But I'm not going to kings with anyone, Only Leesters and Cdub.

Also, you WILL get to see our team in action, expect a video later this week (more towards the weekend)... :D

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

If you just looked two posts down you'd notice I was joking :wink: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

WHOA this thread has grown 3 pages since i last checked it out, im impressed. Sorry i havent been around, ive been away(Still away) till the 27th (sat). just for a heads up, ive been reading alot about the dag kings ths week and i am proud to say we will be having our first (SODB) trip this upcoming weekend, i would also like to say when i get back on the 27th i will be throwing a welcome back spud black dragon killing palusa it will start around 10 thirty and will end when people run outa supplies. maybe ill get my left half drop :) see you all soon

-Taters

PS- newest nick name, Satenza - First death in SODB history

hey! i'm not going to be on very much (or at all) this weekend. I am a proud competetor in Texas's State Solo and Ensemble (for band) this weekend. It's a Texas wide event, so I do not and will not skip it lol. So, err, I guess, wish me luck :D ! And I hope yall have fun at Tater's party

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.