Watch out monsters here we come *SODB* [U]

fearspudgod

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really love to join this group, all these dangerous creature slayings sounds like fun. but alas, i've never bene on a kq or dag king trip. Lowly me rising out of the pit of th elow lvls at last lol. I might come on a few of these trips, but don't ad dme to the list yet. Looking at my stats in my sig(if they're up been ahving problems outta that) does it sem i'd survive on a fe wof these trips? I could always buy guthans for the kings or veracs for the kq.

EDIT: i see now that the stats aren't available. bummer. I'm 81 attack, 72 str, 71 def, 67 range, and 77 magic.

Looking at my stats in my sig(if they're up been ahving problems outta that) does it sem i'd survive on a fe wof these trips?

You stat pic doesn't work for me...

And one of my pet peeves is the 7eet speek...

Pl0x . phr33 and stuff like that just gets under my skin...

8-)

I would take you down to d kings but I have drivers ed and I have to drive plus I have quite a bit of homework to do

I may come on to sell my veracs and buy yews while their cheap for some fletch xp

Or fish sharks or something while I do my homework

:cry:

Masterpsion.gif

[quote="deangut You stat pic doesn't work for me...

And one of my pet peeves is the 7eet speek...

Pl0x . phr33 and stuff like that just gets under my skin...

8-)

I wasn't using leet speak in my message, just very bad spelling on my part. I also hate Leet speak, and that is why i tell people to not message me asking free stuff pl0x. the word pl0x just gets on my nerves heavily. Sorry for my horrendous spelling but i was in the middle of a barrows run when i was typing, probly not the best idea but het old habits die hard.

you may join the team for some trips to KBD i will not be attending any more KQ trips do to the fact that i sold veracs to buy guthans :) nice to see more posts, i wont be going anywhere forawhile. Also did anyone get a chance to read my update a little "bomb" party if you will. i will be droping lots of junk in edgeville world 9, i hope many of you will come with me and wear our team cape (46 ftw)

thank you,

Dan

Spud... KQ is over rated in my eyes... The supply's you spend there you can goto DK's...

I look forward to getting a good team from SOBD at the DK's and get a good system going.

Prob go on 2-4 runs before I bring down guthan..

And on the bomb party... I will try to collect some good trash to help drop..should be fun.

I will be on after Noon PST saturday till end of sunday

For all you people (like me), whose time convertion stinks....

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Even I can figure this one out. 8-)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

amazing how long this has lasted without losing control

slyly hidden bump>_>

:?:

I may be able to join you all tonight, 9pm is pretty good timing for me, and all I have tomorrow is a test, 3 quizzes, and a small amount of other homework (this is a good day... :? ). Should be fun :D .

Anyone got a team 46 cape for me? pl0x?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.