Watch out monsters here we come *SODB* [U]

fearspudgod

And yet you didnt participate in a single clan event organised by tipit, let alone win one, let alone win all but 2 events...

So if this is the best clan about, how come it is detached from tipit?

QV: you're a supermod... You moved it here, its your responsability...

What else did my clan win with all those ctet events...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sort of agree with Stormrage on this one, but honestly its just discussion on this clan, and not a recruitment topic, but meh, it shouldn't have been bumped.

I think SODB should make a new recruitment topic if they want to in the correct forum and let this topic die.

What else did my clan win with all those ctet events...

Well, if I am correct it only gave you those rights for a month, so you don't deserve a topic here anymore than they do.

I agree with your point Storm, just not your reasoning behind it.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I belive that any clan can post in clan discussions at any time, this is the right forum for talking about your clan and discussing it. As for winning ctet events you get your recruitement topic on the main recruitment board, which isnt the clan discussion forum.

pan.png

I belive that any clan can post in clan discussions at any time, this is the right forum for talking about your clan and discussing it. As for winning ctet events you get your recruitement topic on the main recruitment board, which isnt the clan discussion forum.

I agree. I do not feel the thread should be locked or moved.

It is not an earth shattering discussion, but it is not recruitment or direct advertising, so I dont see a problem with it. :-w

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln