"Lost"

xxshady

Anyone here a "Lost" fan? I just got into it like this wednesday when i watched one episode, i found it pretty cool, though i didnt get some things.

Was the guy they tied up in that room one of the other islanders who kidnaped some of the people?

And why does Sawyer have all the guns... :shock:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You'd be better off watching it from s01e01 than waiting for someone to explain it all to you.

But to try...

SPOILERS

Yes he is. Charlie, Anna and Sayid got find his ballon and whatnot, dig up the grave and watever of his "wife" and find a guys body + id, etc.

Sawyer and charlie planned a coup a while ago because Sawyer was sick of being told what to do, and Charlie wanted to make Locke look like an idiot because of the issues with the baby.

And they pulled it off without a hitch.

yeah, bad thing about lost as we figured out in the topic i made is unless everyone is completely up to date, there are always huge spoilers.

last wednesdays episode was awesome, probably the best one of season two.

to answer the topic starters question, you really have to watch the entire series. you may be able to jump right in the middle of it, but there is going to be a ton of stuff you will miss.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I seriously advise you to watch the first season first, because you will not understand alot of stuff explained in the first season... And I think you'll find it even better if you have a better background of the story :)

One of my anniversary gifts for my gf was the 1st season box set. She loves it and so do I. I'm getting her the second season's box set whenever it comes out.

I couldn't keep up with it because I didn't know it shows here on CTV. 24 as well, or Alias :cry:

im sorry but i h8 lost because if u watch series one they find a case with loads a guns in it and how real exactly is that. and then giant polar bears on a na island i stopped wtching at the end of the first season

you can this poster put a little effort in backing up what he had to say. /sarcasm

SPOILERS!!!!!

they didnt just find a case of guns that have been there forever, the case was from the plane they crashed on. if you happened to even watch that episode, you would know why the case was on the plane, and why someone knew what was in it. the polar bears are going to be harder to explain, and its just all theorizing what happens later in the series. long story short, the island is a point of the earths magnetic field where there will be either the north or the south pole.

just like to say that your "how real exactly is that" statement is one of the stupidest things you can say about a fictional tv series, and im going have to give you an eye roll :roll: (you are one of the less than 5 people to recieve it, in all the years ive been here). by all means you can dislike the show all you want, and thats completley fine, but those arent very good reasons.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

lol....

anyway the new episode was weird... that island was a place that they observed people and tested them >___>

but its abandoned now

>___>

-------------------------------------------------------------------

lol....

anyway the new episode was weird... that island was a place that they observed people and tested them >___>

but its abandoned now

>___>

That better not be a spoiler..