Runescape makes headlines again

dymed

doesnt really surprise me... it's easier to make usernames up anyway.. and normally nobody looks them up anyway

cheats, money cheats, hacks........ that's all we need to play a game properly :roll:

Bannana...... pancakes?

And everyone in runescape is right handed.... except for archers. They're lefties.

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

Apparently whoever wrote that had the information of dinner-dash (yahoo game) in front of him. Since when like the others said did runescape have banana pancakes? Sounds tasty but it's not on the cooking menu :)

gors2.gif

I wish search engines were more particaular on what they link to :) what aload of nasty sites being advistised there along with runescape. I hope noone gets caught out trying any of those nasty scam /cheat or money sites there. Beware i did click a couple out of interest and some are not too good. So only click what you know guys. Remeber if in doubt on a link, think safe.

Lol, Jagex's Next big update....Bannana Pancakes !!! :lol:

Hurrah!!!! :D

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Jack Johnson is compiling the new theme music as we speak!

Now that really would be something to celebrate, while chowing down on good old banana pancakes.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

I wish search engines were more particaular on what they link to :) what aload of nasty sites being advistised there along with runescape. I hope noone gets caught out trying any of those nasty scam /cheat or money sites there. Beware i did click a couple out of interest and some are not too good. So only click what you know guys. Remeber if in doubt on a link, think safe.

So what you're saying is... Remember to think before clicking a link?

So what you're saying is... Remember to think before clicking a link?

Lol, nice rhyme :lol: , though your meter is considerably off.

As for the search engines, I hope there are keyloggers all over them for any moron who thinks he should cheat his way to power and wealth.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I've had banana pancakes before irl. They tasted awful tho i thought, lol. :?

And "Runescape Cheats" is #2 search??? :x Shame on them people!! :?

My Accounts:

Cman1989 (Main Account) - Summer_Mists (Secondary Main)

Imake_Runes0 (Skill Pure F2P) - X_Magicka_X (Mage Pure F2P)