Analyze my dreams!

Nanosauromo

Okay, so in this dream, I'm sitting in my English class, watching an old 1950's cartoon about baseball. Somehow this cartoon relates to this big "I-Search" research project that we're being forced to do. My friend in the class (who I have a bit of a crush on) is wearing a viking helmet, and is falling asleep.

What does it mean?

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

You took 1/4th doseage of acid and pretended to be a Swede from a long time ago?

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

one day a viking will come by and give you a history lesson

They were actually called Norse, if we are going to talk about History, not Vikings.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Okay, so in this dream, I'm sitting in my English class, watching an old 1950's cartoon about baseball. Somehow this cartoon relates to this big "I-Search" research project that we're being forced to do. My friend in the class (who I have a bit of a crush on) is wearing a viking helmet, and is falling asleep.

What does it mean?

mysterious voice: ah you dream about school and watching tv!

that means you will be eaten by a giant marshmallow :)

lol no

what it means is that your working to hard on that project, and you start dreaming about it (thats definately not a good sign :P)

the girl (or boy?)'s ancestors are from Norway, thats why you saw her wearing a viking helmet, you should have good manners to her otherwise her/his viking tribe will invade your tribe :P

You'll be traveling back to the fifties with a Delorean and your friend in class (who you have a bit of a crush on), in the 50's you'll discover that she is from Sweden, when she starts wearing her Viking helmet, she'll use a baseball bat as her hammer of Thor. You will take over the world and America is saved.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

It means your friend is partially part of a great warrior that resides in Valhalla. You, it shows that you're influenced by a 56 year old baseball player and he will be the ine who can help you in your project. And only he can help you from failing.

You're lucky I don't charge for this [cabbage].

one day a viking will come by and give you a history lesson

They were actually called Norse, if we are going to talk about History, not Vikings.

norse= viking (one word, same meaning) lil nia

its means jagex made baseball in runescape and you killed too many barbarians with a baseball bat, and your mission is to kill one more barbarian, but the last one left is the kid you have a crush on and you must decide weather or not to kill them cause if you do you lose the love of you life and if you dont you will get pked a million time as soon as you blink.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

how about mine?

im on a cruise and stuff, except the water is beer :o

and everytime sum water falls on to the deck, every1 goes to lick the beer, :)

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

You get teleported to sometime in the 50s when you realise vikings were iliterate? Hello? Are you still in 2006? Well if you are still reading this and are not 50 years older than when you started then my theory is incorect.

You like someone and a Vicking is gonna play baseball with you.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg