What's the meaning of your name?

Dez_trukshun

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Bestsob. (best SOB). Many many people take it as "sob" as in to cry, thus making me an emo-scaper.

I tended to be quite the little douche back when i was little, and then I just came to love the name.

thhah.gif

My eyes are bleeding just from trying to read the title of this thread, but I managed to read it....

My name wasn't meant to be named after the animal scorpions, My friend told me about runescape and we both were into Mortal Kombat, so he chose his favorite character as his name and I did the same because I couldn't think of anything so mine was Scorpion(with a few numbers and things at the end).

I love roses, and when I visted Manila in the Philippines, I loved it as well. Manila Rose sounds good together, yes? :wink:

How... Moxious.

Barrows Drops: Dharok Plate (5/12/06) Torag Legs (5/12/06) Verac Flail (5/20/06) Guthan Helm (5/29/06) Ahrim Hood (6/9/06) Verac Skirt (6/25/06)

Nick is my name, and 64 is my favorate number. But "Nick 64" was taken, so instead of putting "Nick 642", I repeated my number.

N64 is the Nintendo 64 Abbv, I didn't want to be rememberd as the nintendo boy :oops:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

azn=asian

midget=short...

My name basically meant that I was a short asian, but I have grown up in these last couple of months/years. I guess I have outgrown it, but it will continue to be my name.

The numbers are number of some private info :roll: and yeah, that's pretty much my rsn.

Royal Laiger - it took me like 5 minutes to think of it, I was thinking of royal something, and I remember Napoleon Dynamite and in it he mentions a liger and I just spelled it different

Eyriecap - Used to play neopets, hence the eyrie (which was my fav. neopet, since it was the only one to not look like a cutesy plushie), and cap because eversince I got my hotmail acount (captaingoodguy) I have used that as a gamer tag, etc. Obviously I couldn't use Eyriecaptaingoodguy, so I went with Eyriecap.

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

rebd38bt.jpg

My mascot :wink: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I love roses, and when I visted Manila in the Philippines, I loved it as well. Manila Rose sounds good together, yes? :wink:

Hey Manila :mrgreen: . Don't see you around the forums much. Hey, in your sig it says you got two items on the twelth at the Barrows (the day I was barrowing and ran into you at Canifis). Was that your first day there :shock: ?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

jepa is my initials!

Jer**iah

Eag*e

Phi**ip

All*n

cencored parts of my name for protection.

as for the 69... ( best position )

bvnqi3.jpg

At the moment i can't really see the full form of the muffin.

Cithien Bard: Cithien is, according to the Middle Earth Name Generator found here: http://www.myprecious.us/name_generator.php, my Elven name. I later took this name and gave it to my current D&D character, a half-celestial bard who serves not only as the group bard, but as a cleric, rogue, and anything else my sadistic fellow gamers see fit to make me divide my precious skills amongst. I tried for just plain Cithien, but someone had taken it...it was only natural then to add Bard, since that's what my oh-so-lazy DM calls me in place of my actual name.

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

~Sam Levenson

Chantz is my pet's name. The extra z's are just there to make sure it would never be taken on a website. Not a single website I've registered at has said that it is unavailable :D Would've been that, or something related to the Jak and Daxter games

sig2copyedit8jz.jpg

Gz_Sijan:

I've used Sijan for my online name for several years, mostly playing Tribes 1. The name comes Capt. Lance P. Sijan, USAF, only Medal of Honor winner to graduate from the US Air Force Academy. Google the name and read the citation. Impressive story, imho.

Anyway, 'Sijan' was taken when I tried for it on RS, so I added the 'Gz' which is the initials of the first Tribes 1 clan I belonged to: Ground Zero. The friend that intro'd me to RS was in GZ with me - Valisse89 (R.I.P.).

"Duty, then, is the sublimest word in the English language. If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself." ~ Robert E. Lee

gz_sijan.png