Big Fish

Shrek

Shrek 2

Holes

School of Rock

Spiderman

Spiderman 2

The Incredibles

This is just my personal collection; my whole family has much more.

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

Its on page 2 and called Your DVD Collection (pics) where people have been posting photographs of their DVD's and linking to their intervocative profile.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 2 weeks later...
Do you watch all movies in English? And I read through the first 10 or so movies, a lot of them have Dutch subtitles. Do you then watch them in Dutch subtitles with English, or can you understand it spoken as well as you can written, so its unnecessary? Does that also mean if it's in like Japanese and there's no Dutch subtitles then you watch it in English?
bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Maybe there should be one stickied "Movie Collection" thread to avoid repetition...

Do you watch all movies in English? And I read through the first 10 or so movies, a lot of them have Dutch subtitles. Do you then watch them in Dutch subtitles with English, or can you understand it spoken as well as you can written, so its unnecessary? Does that also mean if it's in like Japanese and there's no Dutch subtitles then you watch it in English?

All movies with a language spoken other than English are in their orignal language and they are always subtitled (except for the bonus short movie on my Cidade de Deus DVD). I don't want a French movie spoken English of course. :P Subtitles depend on where the DVD comes from. Most of it is Dutch subtitled, but a lot of it is English subs only. With English movies I use English subtitles or no subtitles (depends on how fast they talk, dialacts etc.) most of the time, because translation with the subtitles sucks.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I blame Daan for bumping this thread when the other one is still quite active: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=380402

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

:o Blaming me? :P I don't really care. Picture threads are more fun so, maybe give this one a lock and sticky the one Matt openend?

21o4pav.jpg

Damn right ;) rofl

*fluffles daan*

My DVD collection is taking a slow burner for the mo, it's just not possible for me to keep buying DVD's now that I got a mortgage to pay lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I can't buy any movies till the end of June anymore either. Otherwise I can't go out and so. Stupid guys at work, I should get the double of what I get paid now.

21o4pav.jpg

I should get the double of what I get paid now.
So shouldn't we all. If i got double what i get paid now i'd not have to worry about anything! lol /me drools at the possibility of ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã32k

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Yea, people never got enough money, always greedy. However the salary I've got at the moment is really, really low. It's like the bottom of the bottom. :(

21o4pav.jpg