Your DVD Collection (pics)

Mercifull

I know Daan has a nice big collection as hes posted pics of it in the "pics of your room" topic but I thought maybe a topic on this specifically might be cool.

Theres probably half a dozen or so DVDs missing from the picture as they are scattered around the house or lent to friends but this is mostly it.

83429889_ffd2b06fc5.jpg

Englarge

The left bookshelf is for DVDs and is almost full, especially when all the DVDs are in it rather than other places, thats why I had to buy another shelf to go next to it. Looking rather plain atm but i used the bottom shelf for books and stuff so thats sitting nicely there and the other two shelves are for the small amount of TV/Film memorabilia that I have. A few film cells, a doctor who dalek and an alien plush lol.

Whats yours like?

Edit:

My online collection (almost complete)

http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollect ... /Mercifull

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking nice, Matt!

It really sucks that I don't have a digicam, I have to borrow my mates (Wouter's) camera and shoot some pics, just like last time. The older pictures are very outdated, they only have like 1,5 of the Benno's full and the content of my glass cabinet has doubled aswell.

Here are the old pictures.

Universal Monser Collection L.E. en Hellboy L.E.

Dances With Wolves L.E., Spiderman 2 giftpack, Dogville L.E. en Lost in Translation Digipack.

Gone with the Wind CDA box, Casablanca CDA box, Matrix CDA box and Schindlers List L.E.

And in the bottom there are some columbia classics l.e.'s, disney treasure tins and ultimate matrix collection with bust, Band of Brothers tin and some other stuff

1e Benno (sorry for the leg)

2e Benno

IMG

My profiler.

Lol at the King Kong Senitype btw!

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I honestly only own 1 DVD

Unconditional Satisfaction Guaranteed.

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/3461 ... ide4cz.jpg

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7558/usgback5zw.jpg

30 minutes of pure vandalism :lol: Think Jack4$$ but a little more hardcore, best of all, I'm in it :lol:

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Think Jack4$$ but a little more hardcore, best of all, I'm in it :lol:
The Darwin awards are always looking for new contestants :wink:

Back on topic: All my dvd's are music dvd's, I think I'll put together a list tomorrow...

Oww only 1 and that one is a burnt copy :cry:

How2pk has pretty wicked alien head there and awesome collection :o

Personally my dvd collection isn't really worth a pic (like 20 dvds), had a dvd player like a month or 2 at my own room.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Oww only 1 and that one is a burnt copy :cry:

How2pk has pretty wicked alien head there and awesome collection :o

Personally my dvd collection isn't really worth a pic (like 20 dvds), had a dvd player like a month or 2 at my own room.

Honestly, I've never really had a need to....I'm not a big movie watcher. I never feel the need to actually BUY a movie...if its on I'll watch it but thats it lol.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Honestly, I've never really had a need to....I'm not a big movie watcher. I never feel the need to actually BUY a movie...if its on I'll watch it but thats it lol.

Yet you paid almost $10 for a cheap homemade copy :\

Best investment of $9.99 I ever made

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I think I have about 110 - 120+, but sadly I have no idea where my digital camera is to take a photo and I dont think my phone can upload.

Lol and I know some people will say noob stuff like no pic no proof, but its not that many when you think about it.

I think I have about 110 - 120+, but sadly I have no idea where my digital camera is to take a photo and I dont think my phone can upload.

Lol and I know some people will say noob stuff like no pic no proof, but its not that many when you think about it.

NO PIC NO PROOF! lmao jokes :wink:

Desti is Back (H)

flagani22393ar9.gif

I'm at work right now so i can't take a pic, but this is my 'collection' (if you can call it that) as of about 3 weeks ago. I've got a few more i need to add in though

Click here

Oh and indyfan, you need to set your profile to allow public viewing.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Yet you paid almost $10 for a cheap homemade copy :\

Best investment of $9.99 I ever made

Its worth it to me.....lol

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

As the pics have dissapeared here's a vain attempt to keep this thread alive.

My online catalogue (almost complete)

http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollect ... /Mercifull

Upload your own collection by downloading the free DVD Profiler

http://www.intervocative.com/Downloads.aspx

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Damn. I've got the chance to buy the rarest DVD ever. The Salo Criterion Collection release, after 40 DVDs were printed because production had to be stoped. There are a lot of bootlegs, but this is the real one. ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì375,--. I'm in doubt. Damn, I want to know my salary.

This is the DVD:

Afbeelding007.jpg

1. THE WHITE RING

The genuine Criterion Collection "SALO" DVD has a white inner ring with a slightly frosted appearance.

2. CRITERION CATALOGUE CODE, SDI CODE AND "NIMBUS" LOGO STAMPED ON THE INNER HUB OF THE PLAYING SIDE OF DISC

(a) The correct Criterion Catalogue Code CC1539DVD: Studios invariably have their catalogue codes stamped on the inner hub for identification and proof that it is a legitmate disc.

(B) The mastering SID code (Source Identification Code): IFPI L127. The SID Code is an anti-piracy tool used in the optical disc industry, and is always prefaced by the letters IFPI (International Federation of the Phonographic Industry). It basically tells you what what Laser Beam Recorder in which pressing plant mastered and pressed the disc. SID Codes are required on legit discs. If no SID codes are present on a disc, then it is almost certainly a bootleg. For those unfamiliar with SID Codes and their anti-piracy function, please see the website of IFPI (International Federation of the Phonographic Industry), where the protocols and significance of SID Codes and information on spotting bootlegs is further explained: http://www.ifpi.org

© The stylized logo "Nimbus". This is the logo of Nimbus CD International, the Virginia-based company that presses DVDs for many studios. It is one of a small number of large concerns that presses legit discs for studios, the other notable ones being WAMO (Warner Advanced Media Operations) and Pioneer.

Identifying these codes is probably the most reliable way of determining that the disc is original and authentic, yet few people know where to look or how to read them.

These codes are only present on authentic discs because they are part of the glass master that presses the disc and cannot be replicated by bootleggers who simply "burn" from another disc.

When buying a used disc, esp a valuable one, if the seller cannot show you the correct and relevant codes on the inside hub, then it is almost certainly a bootleg.

3. 29 CHAPTER STOPS ON THE INSERT

I really want it.

[edit] I mailed my mate who's selling it asking if I can pay in terms. I suck. :oops:

21o4pav.jpg

My m8 ordered SalÃÆÃâÃâò somewhere from the Uk for 50pounds.. asking foking 200ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì from me for it :DD

I seriously doubt he would. Or he must've had the "BFI" version, or a bootleg version of the Criterion release, which is worthless. Anyway, it seems like I'm missing it since I can't pay in terms. :(

21o4pav.jpg

Oh. My. God.

We made a deal. I am getting the rarest DVD every printed. :shock:

For everybody who wants a good read on the rarest DVD.

http://www.rareoopdvds.com/detail.php?m ... splay=info

21o4pav.jpg

My pic size is too big to upload to imageshack, can anyone suggest a better place?

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

Shame the film isnt really that good. Its not exactly light viewing lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

My pic size is too big to upload to imageshack, can anyone suggest a better place?

pwweaasee :|

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

http://www.flickr.com

Or resize it using any number of free image editing programs

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi