Think I'm gunna quit

mini193

I was reading through forums and I got very depressed because of all new engine problems. The instant death bug now makes me not able to play without being careful of it. Just everything seems to be going downhill. I may quit because these are getting me very depressed. I will probably still play just not as much. Runescape is just getting me depressed with all the bugs and bad updates.

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

death bug was also in a small area. it had been in the game for awhile but was so obscure that it was only recently found and then people wanted to 'try it out'

the death bug has been fixed now so no need to worry about that, and if you are just fish or something and dont wear expencive stuff, also most updates are good and there is no need to get depresed about something bad about the game, it was good befor the update, just dont use it if you dont like it

Candymann16.png

haven't played since game engine release...wats the death bug? And on topic, 'm sorry your quitting..or thinking about it. You shouldn't quit over a bug tho, unless u lost everything.

wow go see a doctor you sound * messed up man, geesh. its a game. you acting like they just distroyed your life or somthing. lol wow stop taking everything to seruslly

please don't make comments about me like that. I thought about it played some pc and decided to just not worry. Its a game Maybe I'll just take a break but not quit.

mini193.png

Ya, you should quit and go to the Doctors.

It's a game, shesh. :roll:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Dude..Don't bother quitting over a death bug,it was in a small area,gone anyways..No problems with the engine anyway..You can play..sheesh

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

wow go see a doctor you sound * messed up man, geesh. its a game. you acting like they just distroyed your life or somthing. lol wow stop taking everything to seruslly

Umm... He wasn't saying that he was thinking of killing himself over it. He said he was getting depressed but I think your taking that word to literal. He was just saying that he was THINKING of quiting because the game seemed like it was going downhill. He was stating the truth. After the new update, the game had a lot of problems. They are fixing them. Because they are fixing them, he said he probably won't quit. To go so far as to say, "wow go see a doctor..." makes you the one taking things to seriously.

Game Engine is working better to me now... And death bug was fixed yesterday - don't worry about that... So I really don't see any problem :?

Exactly, game loads and runs faster now... and the death bug is fixed... So find some better excuse to quit. :P

rangesig.gif

I think im tired of seeing the general p2p forums covered in these i quit threads honestly i could care less unless your a big name. so stop wasting forum space we dont need to know everytime that anyone in rs quits. Its not like your not just gonna come back next week anyway and no we dont need a thread about you coming back either.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Many of you may disagree.... BUT with all these new updates they seem to make it worse. I lagg every second and yes i can see why his getting depressed about it. I just find it annoying.

Who needed a better engine... why touch the old engine???!!??!?!?! It cost you less if you kept th old one. And would cause us less nerves.

And yes, i agree the sudden death thing, they`ve gone too far, I am considering in quitting myself. Once more i agree they`ve gone too far with it.

untained.png

untained.png

untained.png

If you get depressed about a game, you probably should take a break.

Its just a game, not life :roll:

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

Yeah, if thats the only reason why you're thinking of quitting.. come on.

If its making you too depressed, take a break or something and come back when you feel like better.

------------------------------------------------------------------

hes right ya know a good break would bo ya good. i was depressed over being poor lol, no change. so i took a week off i felt happy afterwards

7 years playing, no respect and no phat. talk about owned wth a capital "O"

Umm... He wasn't saying that he was thinking of killing himself over it. He said he was getting depressed but I think your taking that word to literal. He was just saying that he was THINKING of quiting because the game seemed like it was going downhill. He was stating the truth. After the new update, the game had a lot of problems. They are fixing them. Because they are fixing them, he said he probably won't quit. To go so far as to say, "wow go see a doctor..." makes you the one taking things to seriously.

Thank You! that is what i meant

mini193.png

Thank You! that is what i meant

Cool, can you just go now, i mean sorry but this is just a waste of our time, hundreds of people quit every day , do you see them spamming and posting rubbish . NO

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

:arrow: You know what amusez me...THIS is suppose to be a community we have to be freindly, supportive, understanding but the reaction to this post is utterly disgusting, some people are just going with majority views.

Community isnt just number of people that share common interrest-runescape but helps and supports people thats what makes it a community and not a number of members on tip.it.

He gave an excuse for leavign and instead of saying "Fair-well" you are signing him for a doctor appointment.

And probably reason he posted this thread is that he thinks that this communty cares. Obviously community doesnt if they call it spam.

untained.png

untained.png

untained.png

Omg...

Personally I think RS has the best support I've seen since a long time. They are constantly upgrading the game, fixing bugs asap, adding new stuff.

I think it's really impressive the way they take care of this game. And you are being depressed of one little mistake* they made? Come on.. things like this happen, and they've fixed it in no time. It doesn't make me feel depressed, it's making me happy because of the good support.

And I don't see in any way why this game would go downhill with all the stuff they add to the game.

If you think this is bad, you could as well stop playing any other online game.

Edit: Don't forget to give me your stuff when you quit.