~~New Friends list. *Pics*~~*Siggy*~~Support List~~ OF. SIG

Maybe another feature would be to send a message to an offline person. like heres an example:

Dude2212 is in a clan and his pking trip is tomorrow but his family is going on a trip tomorrow too. the clan website isn't working and his clan leader isn't online. so all he has to do is click on his leaders name and type " i cant come to the pking trip tomorrow" then the next time the leader logs inthe blue text thing over the chat says something like " you have gotten a message from dude2212 at 2PM saying: i cant come to the pking trip.

A feature like that would also be handy in some ways.

Imperial_120.png

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and Thagern should be friends.

=D> =D> =D> :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I support: 986234097347328567475636765478.46%

Man, that was a long, long, time ago. Before I had the maturity to realize that that was spammy.

C2b6gs7.png

Btw, I sent Jagex an Email about your bank idea also. Just thought you'd like to know. ::'

That wasn't my idea lol. :? It's Thagerns. :P

=; Talk to the hand Prankster king :cry: :lol:

My apoligies. :( Great idea. :)

So if I understand this right, Thagern makes the idea, and Viktorkrum77 makes the pics? :roll:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Just want to join the effort of getting this put into the game. It kinda makes me mad that Jagex doesnt do updates like this often enough compared to all the other useless updates they put in. Just how hard could it possibly to split up the chat list like this for a bunch of expert computer programers? None the less, Its hard to completely condescend the makers of this wonderful game known as Runescape.

nissan_2nr.png

Just a suggestion, but being able to alphabatise the friends list would make it much easier to navigate. Otherwise this idea is absolutely amazing.

Good idea :)

As far as the idea to send an offline player a message, it could lead to spamming, like especially well known players, and I'm not sure if Java can remember something like that, and save it to use later.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I have an addition:

You hold down control and select 2+ names from your buddy list. These people's names become blue on your buddy list. You then type in a message, and it goes to all of them. When the message is sent, the names go back to yellow.

How annoying is it pking, and you have to pm like 15 people saying "all on the 75 up there"? Other games have this option.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Can I suggest that there isn't a limit set on the number of friends you can have? I know it seems stupid, and surely nobody could have that many mates, but surely someone out there might. Besides, not all your friends log on at the same time.

I helped on the Black Knight's Fortress Quest Guide. Stop messaging me in game! All I did was say BKs are lvl 33, not 31!

All skills to level 30!