~~New Friends list. *Pics*~~*Siggy*~~Support List~~ OF. SIG

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best thing i can think of is the ability to respond to a group.

sort of like a pseudo chat room. your post goes to a group of friends so they can all see it instead of one seeing it and repeating it to all the others in your group...

this is almost as good as the new bank of runescape idea. but overall, they should just make a totally new design, liek a messenger service reserved to runescape.

tip.it!!! get a life!!! you cant' do anythign with your lame signature size!!! i can't eeven put a quote and a comment! wrawr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u removed adding to ignore by clicking left mouse button on PM. this is bad. if 10 noobs would start PMing u, u will never be able to add all of them to ignore. also, u removed add to friends. it doesn't matter if the player gets added when responding, but what if u don't want to respond or he's offline and u need him in the list?

Use Tinderbox -> RuneHQ / 32 more options

cool, but there should be an "all online" catigory, so you can see everybody thats on at the same time... and you should be able to delete messages that are sent to you (like Snake6man has logged off and stuff) AND when you add some one to ignor, it delets the messeges that they sent to you (like wen they press the private chat button that makes them long in and out a million times).

but ya i think thats all... add me to support list :P

whiteknightyu9.png

yeata7.png

won1ew3.png

Snake6man.png

Whats your average lv? viewtopic.php?t=615571&start=0&pos

Good idea. But the Ignore list needs somthing similar. You know how you get so many people on the list that it fills up, then you empty it to put new people on it? Well, some of those people you put on that list might not be such a good idea to take off. Like people on your clan's blacklist, scammers ect. No harm in taking off annoying noobs from three weeks ago, but there is no way of remembering which is which. So there needs to be categories for the ignore list, too - like one for 'clan blacklist', one for scammers, one for spammers, and whatever else. You can empty your 'spammer' list every once in a while when it fills up, and not touch the scammer or clan blacklist. Also, it would be nice if a player on your list is permbanned, that they be automatically removed. There is no way you're going to know which scammers have been banned and no longer need to be on your list, so it would be helpful if it was automatic.